Clenbuterol in between courses

Amazonjames

I remember when I first took steroids around 20 years ago I was advised to take clenbuterol between courses as it is anti catabolic so you keep your gaines.

Is that still common practice?

Does it work?

In theory it seems beneficial as you would essentially go through a bulking faze on the steroids and then a cutting faze on the clenbuterol in between, whilst maintaining gaines.

But I know that while it isn't an anabolic steroid it is still a steroid, so I'm wondering if taking clenbuterol gives your body and receptors the rest that they need?

ashop

CLENBUTEROL is anti catabolic. I like it right after PCT. It could be ran off cycle as a 'bridge'

THE MOOSE

I get & stay strong on Clen and get a better contraction! Sometimes though if you take too much in between Cycles it'll eat some of the muscle! Be aware of that...

Dunbar

I thought it was a beta agonist? I don't know about rest but the first time I used it the shakes were un real. Awesome because I knew it was working. It will pill the fat off but the results are short lived.

What are we calling a good rotation for clean these days?? Two or three on, two off??

Dolf

That's one way to do it if you raise your dose every 2 to 3 days. If you gradually raise your dose once a week you can continuously use it because once your body starts to adjust you're raising the dose. I start with 40mcg and raise it by 20mcg every week until I reach 120mcg ed and then continue with that for 2 weeks. It comes out to a 6 week course. If you'd rather the 2 on 2 off method then get some ephedra or eca cut stack for the 2 weeks off.