clenbuterol + l thyroxine

Igor85

Hello everybody! 

I am new here so nice to meet you all.

I am 30 years old, 6 month ago my weight was 130kg  (188 cm height ) . I've dropped to 99kg during my first 5 month on a non carb diet.

After that I just stucked with those 99...

Started to increase my carbs by 50 gr per week until got to 250-300 per day. The weight started going off again but slowly like hell... 

Now I am doing 70 carbs per day for 6 days and around 300-400 carbs 7th day. 

And I decided to include clenbuterol and l thyroxine .

The thing is that I think that the clen I've  ordered is a fake (absolutely no sides at all) 5 days 40mcg+12.5mcg l thyroxine,  6 and 7th day 80mcg+25mcg l thyroxine. ..feeling NOTHING bad No shakes no over sweating BUT the big thing is that my weight after a week is 96kg :-/ so something seems to be working there :D 

The the question is , could it be possible to loose weight like this from l thyroxine by it self??? Or the clen is working and I'm a superman having no sides at all???

Thanks people.

Igor85

That's the thing. ..

I was reading tones of reviews about the sides...almost impossible that my body reacts that good to that crap :D 

As well as I know myself and usually my body does react to everything properly (fat burners etc)

turnupthegas

this is as old as shit and hopefully you figured it out by now, but honestly 40mg of clen isn't gonna make you shake like michael j fox. get up around the 120mcg range then see how you feel. I get sides around the 100-140 mcg mark

swolesam

yea you're v low on the dosages there. But thats great because these compounds especially the Thyroid can be VERY catabolic. Thats why i dont like to fuck with T3/T4, they literally flatten my muscles out.

Ducatti

I have a question in addition to the first! There was a similar problem and I was advised similar things but I stumbled upon injections https://balkan-pharmaceuticals.org/product-category/injectable/fat-burners/ and have not yet found a pretty well described explanation of the difference between pills and injections! It is clear that there is a certain difference, but what exactly is it? I would be grateful for the clarification!

Last edited: