Clenbuterol or maybe bunk?

CaptainPlanet

Hi guys, I am wondering if there's a way to find out if your clen is legit or bunk? I have taken two different tabs, two days in a row, and I didn't notice anything. The dosage says 50mcg, and from what I've read people start low at around 20mcg, but I can't even feel this. Maybe it's me, should I just go for the 100mcg by taking two pills at once?

That being said, if it really is clen, do I really need to "feel" it for it to be working?

BiggyBill

yeah you do need to feel it!
and if you used 50 mcg a day and can't feel it at all - that's bunk!
what tablets of Clen offers 40 mcg anyway? I only know tablets of Clenbuterol either offer 20 mcg or 40 mcg per tablet.

HGH.to

Bill is right. if you can't feel 50 mcg AT ALL and you never used Clen - 99% that's bunk.
and I never heard of 50 mcg tablets of Clen either. what brand you used?? where did you get them from?

CaptainPlanet

Well, only thing I noticed recently is a slight tightness on my right neck for some reason. Kind of like a little hypertension. It's probably under-dosed. I got it from proroid. Here's a photo:

IMG_0441.jpeg

Last edited:

HGH.to

have you ever used that source in the past? I'm just trying to say that 50 mcg should make you feel at least something, at least, for most people

MONSTRO

Hi guys, I am wondering if there's a way to find out if your clen is legit or bunk? I have taken two different tabs, two days in a row, and I didn't notice anything. The dosage says 50mcg, and from what I've read people start low at around 20mcg, but I can't even feel this. Maybe it's me, should I just go for the 100mcg by taking two pills at once?

That being said, if it really is clen, do I really need to "feel" it for it to be working?
Were you get this , i never see clenbuterol of 50mcg , only 20mcg and 40mcg

CaptainPlanet

Could it be that I am not feeling it, as in jittery or what-have-you because I am taking 3g of L-Carnitine at the same time?

Welderman

Brother something else I have noticed about clen from different online sources is the range in price. I've seen it from $30-$90. Can I ask how much you paid for it

Welderman

LoL, yeah I don't know what all that is about. Yeah I know this stuff gets pricey at times but I would definitely go with something towards the upper end. I can help you with a quality source but I can't post it on here. And I know it sucks at time cause I'm just a middle class welder and have to preplan my cycles just so I can afford them

Strikeclinch

@MONSTRO bro beleive me pro toud and all those labs they sell are fuckin garbage nobody in Canada uses that pos source now I see they’re trying to prey on USA

Last edited: