Clenbuterol Questions

ebutcher

Hello,

Apologies now if this is long and winded, but I want to provide as much details as possible for perhaps better responses by others to my questions...

I have purchased and started using Beligas Pharmaceuticals Pro-Clenbuterol. I have read most of the threads here in regard to it, but I still have some questions in follow up that I would enjoy hearing from more experienced users.

My current stats for frame of reference: I am a male, 5 ft. 9 in. tall, 201.2 lbs., 17% bodyfat. I consume 2200 calories a day. I lift heavy 4 days a week finishing the 5th with an intense leg day - with a goal to burn no less/at least 800 calories, and then I always finish with HIIT cardio for at least 30 minutes to get the total calorie burn to 1000 or greater. Most mornings I will Peloton HIIIT for 45 minutes, then lift in the afternoon after work. I currently train hard based on my heart rate with the goal in mind to not let my heart rate fall below 130 bpm. It has worked very well for me for heart rate recovery and has been enough time between the heavy sets. I used to be quite heavy. At my worst I was 220 lbs pushing 36% body fat at least - while I did not at the time do any sort of testing, I am basing this off of a lot of comparison pictures of myself to people who were starting similar to myself and tracked it.

With all that said, my short term goals right now is to lose an additional 7-8% body fat. I would be very happy with the 10% range, to start. I started taking the Clenbuterol as such: by first taking 20mcg at 4am in preparation for a 4:30am workout, next day I took 40 mcg at the same time - random timing the following day I had to take off, so the next day back at the same time before the gym I took 60mcg - throughout this entire time I have not felt too different. Perhaps, slightly, but I cant be sure. I was jittery at work for a short moment, perhaps 20 minutes, at 40mcg with mild sweats but then my heart rate went down. Today at 60mcg I do not feel anything.

Tomorrow I plan on increasing the dosage to 80mcg, so we'll see. Am I supposed to be taking throughout the day? I am using this more to give a "boost" to my workouts, but do more experienced users take some throughout the day and "stew"? I am not sure I really want to be doing that at work, so do you more experienced people out there approve of my use of once a day before my workout to boost my heart rate? I forgot to mention that with the dosages I have done so far my heart rate has gotten up to 190 bpm, but only while lifting heavy - For me, I mean for example, on chest day I have been doing a pyramid structured work out with dumbbells only going up to my current max set of 6 repetitions with 110 lb. dumbbells. When I get to these dumbbells I have noticed the higher heart rate and boost. Is this something in line with other users?

Any and all comments are appreciated. I have outlined where I am at and where I want to be, so professional advice from experienced people is much appreciated... I have come a very long way from where I have been to where I am now and all I want is to ensure I am being smart about this - and the use of Clenbuterol overall. I'll end this with I have had mild sides of insomnia, mild jitters and swats at work, but I can't be sure some of it is due to the Clenbuterol or other stimulants - caffeine etc.

Last edited:

HGH.to

I can't really understand. On one hand you're saying you don't feel anything -
Today at 60mcg I do not feel anything.
but on the other hand you're saying to have some mild sides -
When I get to these dumbbells I have noticed the higher heart rate and boost
I'll end this with I have had mild sides of insomnia, mild jitters and swats at work,
If you were not feeling these previously - then it's most likely Clenbuterol
This means that Clen does it job. You need to remain in caloric deficit, have enough proteins and continue working out. Taking CLen in the morning before workout is a good plan. I wouldn't actually recommend using it at night because of insomnia. Once a day administration is good enough, maximum twice a day, in the morning and in the afternoon.
overall it seems it works, but I wouldn't recommend upping the dosage so much.
I would actually recommend to remain on 20 mcg for a week or two. then stop the use of a week or two. then restart again with a higher dosage for a week or two. stop again. and repeat it for 3-4 times.

ebutcher

I can't really understand. On one hand you're saying you don't feel anything -
but on the other hand you're saying to have some mild sides -

Yes, I know I am back and forth on this. Since it has not been consistent I simply could not tell conclusively, where as only a small amount of time I could tell. It all just led me to question...

Once a day administration is good enough,
Thank you for the verification.
overall it seems it works, but I wouldn't recommend upping the dosage so much.
Noted, and thanks.

AlphaRxLabs

At .60mcg, you should be shedding some fat. Youre not going to see any real significance in size/strength, but you should see some cuts secondary to fat loss. Also, I noted you said you lift heavy 4 days a week. Have you backed on the weight and added more reps and volume to your routine, along with increased cardio? That might help you get the most out of you Clen.

ebutcher

Youre not going to see any real significance in size/strength
This I expected, but I appreciate you bringing it up.

Have you backed on the weight and added more reps and volume to your routine
I have not backed off the weight, but I have added more sets of the same thing. For example (I will use the same as above), on chest day I have been doing a pyramid structured work out with dumbbells only going up to my current max set of 6 repetitions with 110 lb. dumbbells. I currently will do this set an additional time, followed by going back down the pyramid to failure (so after 110, sets of 100 to failure, 95, 90, 85) - then I will move on to another exercise.

along with increased cardio
Yes, I have increased my cardio. I do 25-45 mins of HIIT either on the Peloton or StairMaster. Depending on how intense the day is going to be is why I say a range.

In your opinion, based on my stats above what would you do? More cardio?

AlphaRxLabs

It seems you are on point with your fitness regimen. Are you keeping your diet clean? Also, keep in mind a lot of your “appearance” will also be based on genetics. One of my friends does very little leg work; it seems his quads grow just from sotting down/standing up, takes after his grand dad. Same goes with metabolism and/or genetics.

ebutcher

It seems you are on point with your fitness regimen. Are you keeping your diet clean? Also, keep in mind a lot of your “appearance” will also be based on genetics. One of my friends does very little leg work; it seems his quads grow just from sotting down/standing up, takes after his grand dad. Same goes with metabolism and/or genetics.
Thank you.. Any sort of positive affirmation is appreciated. It has taken me a long time to get to this routine. So much trial and error, but this structure really seems to work. I am keeping my gains as I am cutting, for sure. I have not noticed a loss in strength.

It is worth mentioning I am not like extreme cutting either... I simply cannot operate on like 1500 calories a day. I mentioned above, but I eat 2200 a day - but burn at least 1000 a day through all the exercises and cardio. For a month I tracked all my macros and such to ensure I could do it. Essentially a low carb, low fat diet - protein heavy.

AlphaRxLabs

Naw. Its sounds that youre on point. Keeping carbs/calories to a minimum, with taking in as much protein as you can; protein being the building block of muscle. Now, just have to be patient and consistent and im sure you’ll get there.