Clenbuterol

Milkmaid

This may be a little long winded and I may get a little heat for “cheating” but I just am desperate for some help. 9 years ago I did a couple cycles of clenbuterol and got into the best shape of my life. I I felt great I took care of myself I was really happy. Over the years o stopped taking care of myself and picked up some really bad habits, and I’m having a really hard time getting out of abusing my my body. I want to do a couple clen cycles just to get me going but last time I took it I literally bought it off my weed dealer and had to guess how much to take. My question is where do I buy it? And how do I get answers about how much to take? Please help

HGH.to

We can't share sources publicly.
as in terms of how much you should administer it depends on various factors such as your age, stats, goal, how much you've been using previously? do you have any health conditions? do you workout and diet? for how long?

Milkmaid

Isn’t it legal to buy online? I’ve found a few websites but I don’t want to spend 150 on stuff that isn’t going to do anything.
I don’t remember how much I used before, it was so long ago. I remember it was a liquid and I think I just took a few drops in the morning for two weeks and another two weeks after those two weeks. I don’t currently work out but I’m a carpenter so I’m on my feet 9 hours a day 5 days a week wearing 15-20 pounds of gear. My diet is great during the day, I eat healthy (meaning I’m eating good solid food with plenty of good calories) but I’m also a single mom so as soon as I pick up the baby from daycare after work and spend a few hours with her playing a reading and getting her ready for bed, by the time I’m done that I’m just so exhausted (mentally and physically) I just want to lay in front of the tv for couple hours and I binge on food. I just need something to help cut 15-20 pounds off to get the ball rolling so I can get out of this depressive cycle of not having enough energy and bingeing my feelings away.

Milkmaid

We can't share sources publicly.
as in terms of how much you should administer it depends on various factors such as your age, stats, goal, how much you've been using previously? do you have any health conditions? do you workout and diet? for how long?
Also as far as stats go, I’m 32, about 5’8 and 220 lbs. my goal is to not have a gut because it’s killing my self esteem and making my job so hard. I want to enjoy getting dressed, working out, taking my daughter out, being proud of myself

HGH.to

the "gut" is mainly taken care of through a diet. So you need to be honest with yourself about your diet. Also, working out is still an important thing. As in terms of Clen, yeah, you can order it online, but I would rather recommend the pills form than the liquid you used to drink.
about sources - we can't share them on this forum in public because is against community rules.

suppsforlife

Also as far as stats go, I’m 32, about 5’8 and 220 lbs. my goal is to not have a gut because it’s killing my self esteem and making my job so hard. I want to enjoy getting dressed, working out, taking my daughter out, being proud of myself
Start to workout 3-4 times a week with lots of cardio. try talking with a nutritionist, you may think that your diet is perfect whereas is not. only after that you can add Clenbuterol. check my avatar for source. HGH mentioned that we can't talk about sources in public. We would then help with Clenbuterol dosage and exact administration