clenbuterol

riksey84

hi guys, ive been training a while, my current weight is around 240lb with a body fat of 17% im currently training to lose the excess body fat i just dont want, is clenbuterol a good way to go about this, never done anything like it before, i am shedding little weight but just a little booster would be nice, exercise is going well cardio thrown in a couple times a week and good clean diet ( struggle with craving sometimes ) any advice would be nice..... thanks for reading guys :)

Dolf

Riksey my brother you should make an intro so the community can welcome you, and read the rules http://musclegurus.to/content/rules-and-guidelines before asking these questions. There's lots of info and great members here to help you. Looking forward to your intro.

piston

Depends on your goal dude. 240 17% is not bad but clen to me is not in the cards. Tried it twice along with t3 but sides were crazy and made me feel nervous as hell. Just my personal opinion. If you do run make sure you taper

alquartermain

yeah... i had terrible sides with CLEN... another way around that is to get a fat burn gel... and mix the clen with that...it will allow it to pass thru your skin and right into the fat cells... i believe the MW of Clen is very small ..so this works great..and it skips the systemic sides of takeing it my mouth

Kfizzle

If this works,  using dmso and a dose of clen would be the best way to get the clen absorbed. I like the logic and will probably give this a try one day, or make treetrunk try it Lol. 

Dolf

DMSO is great for absorption. The main side affect being horrible breath. Might not be good for the single man on the prowl for some tail though lol

alquartermain

i have played with it..but never stuck with it.   I know there is a legendary thread  on another major forum swearing by it

alquartermain

piston said:
</p><p>Depends on your goal dude. 240 17% is not bad but clen to me is not in the cards. Tried it twice along with t3 but sides were crazy and made me feel nervous as hell. Just my personal opinion. If you do run make sure you taper</p><p>
</p><p>try my DSMO version... mix any fat gel cream with the clen.... it eliminates the sides and give more absorbtion in the fat cell... but keeps the clen LOCAL to the fat cells... not enough blood flow in the fat  to move the clen in the bloodstream... now someone super lean... might not be the case</p><p> </p>

Igor85

Hey everybody! 

Recently purchased clen from xxxxxx and from xxxxxx

The Firs 1 by xxxxxx and the other one by xxxxxx

Have been taking the xxxxxx for 5 days and feel absolutely nothing. ..took 4 days 40mcg and today increased to 80...still nothing 

Taking it with l thyroxine  (from xxxxxxx the thyroxine Sims to be working but I have a doubt that the clen is real...does anyone ever purchased from those sites ?

csancheezy

I have edited your post...please be sure to review the rules and guidelines which state that no source or lab discussion is allowed within open forum. http://musclegurus.to/rules-and-guidelines

Igor85

Sorry guys.  .didn't mean to be rude or anything like that. 

So the question is pretty much is that possible that I feel nothing from 80 mcr of clen (40 in the morning 40 noon) , ? Or it's a fake?

strong

its fake bro. I am on clen right now. the first 3 days I'm on 40 mcg. I get very warm, sweaty, agitated over everything. you would know if its real. you need help pm me and I will point you in the right direction...

Igor85

Thanks, I will pm you .

Only one thing...I used it for 6 days so far with l thyroxine 

Days 1 to 4 : 40mcg clen + 12.5mcg thyroxine 

Days 5 to 6 : 80mcg clen + 25mcg thyroxine. 

Now the funny thing is that I've lost 3.5kgs in this week.

How the hell is that possible?  :-/ 

Could it be from l thyroxine only? (Incase the clen is fake)