clenbuterol

Blahblah

I definitely don't feel the shakes or anything taking it this way. Doesn't really burn on application or anything. DMSO smells weird though.

I'll do morning applications for a few days and maybe start twice a day this weekend. 

Blahblah

In hindsight, I'd agree. I'd rather have a half bottle left at least. If this doesn't work, it was wasted.

Since the Clen was green colored, and the color has been uniformly disbursed, I am operating on the (possibly risky) assumption that it has been well mixed/diluted. 

Dolf

Brother imo your playing with fire. Especially with clen! I have a steroid script gel for inflammation and it came with a template to squeeze gel from this line to that line to measure out 2 grams of active ingredient. 

Kfizzle

Yes next time just take a small amount of dmso and a single clen dose and apply to the area. Just take it as a loss and start from scratch. You could easily not get any clen one time and easily get 200mcg the next... you don't want to feel like your brain is melting.  

Outlawthing

I think absorbtiom rates prob vary from one person to the next because when o was diagnosed with low t  they put me on creme first then patch second And m body did not respond  to them stuck a needle in and  it worked  endo said my body doesnt absorb well through the skin 

Blahblah

Been using this daily for awhile now and can't say that I see much happening from it.

Sometimes it itches/burns, and it does make me look more ripped when it is applied, so it might be a good photoshoot/contest/beach day thing, but it is messy and sticky and smells funny.  Someone said something about it making your breath stink too, and I've had my fiancee complaining that my breath smells like popcorn all the time now.

I just smear a unmeasured amount around my waist (abs, lower back, love handles) since that is the area with the most fat on my body.

Blahblah

Research chem, I can't verify the dosage though while using the clen normally I experienced the typical side effects.

Doing it this way I didn't have any shakes or anything, but I did develop a smell.  I don't really have a sense of smell, but my fiancee compared it to sour milk or my breath always smelled like I just drank milk or ate cheese.

She put up with it for awhile but ultimately said I had to quit this shit.

Corybenway

<p>its fake bro. I am on clen right now. the first 3 days I'm on 40 mcg. I get very warm, sweaty, agitated over everything. you would know if its real. you need help pm me and I will point you in the right direction...</p>
I knew him and don't know how to pm but I would like to talk to you