Clomid and letrozole

HGH.to

Yes, but why would you? Clomid for PCT and Letrozole because you have high estrogen during PCT?
You know Letro is an extremely powerful AI?

Tyler 23

I was hoping to reverse some atrophy while on cycle been doing a tren ace cycle with 500 hcg and still feeling natural test shut down and I am sensitive to estrogen and prolactin so I was wondering if I can add some clomid . Will running clomid while on cycle still help with stimulating natural test , and semen production and reverse atrophy?

HGH.to

I hope you do use testosterone with trenbolone? but considering the questions you're asking... i assume you shouldn't use trenbolone altogher. that's because tren is a steroid for professionals, but you seem to be a beginner. For testicular atrophy use HCG. 500-1000 IU 2-3x a week.
If you're sensitive to estrogen (how do you know it?) then arimidex might still enough. But clomid/arimidex/letrozole are all useless to prolactin. you need cabergoline.
Also, you may want to drop the use of all steroids and start a PCT. Clomid is helpful at stimulating semen production, but you better use it for PCT

Tyler 23

Yes I’m on .5 caber twice a week and 600 test I was just wondering if I could use clomid to stimulate natural test while on cycle

HGH.to

HCG is to stimulate natural test while on cycle. Clomid would help to increase sperm count and increase load.