Clomid

Rtrwade90

I have been on test 200 for the past 5 months (RX). Did a cycle of clenbuterol and wanting to do an anavar and test 250-300 cycle soon. Do I need to do a PCT like clomid?

Rtrwade90

Yes unfortunately it'll probably be life time. I just didn't know that if I did a cycle with a higher dose, that I would need PCT or not. Thanks guys.

Rtrwade90

I haven't started doing it yet. That's why I was inquiring about PCT. I stay on 200 every 10 days (per Dr). Really just needing to get past this plateau I'm stuck on. Like you mentioned the blast and cruise I wouldnt think it would affect the long time dosage

suppsforlife

aren't your levels fluctuating at 200 mg every 10 days? wouldn't your doctor agree to 100 mg every 5 days instead? stable levels are always better.

Gainz.

Like everyone else has said, if you're on trt you never need a pct. The only reason why you would ever pct is if you come off test completely.
Even if you ran 1,200mg of test for 12 weeks and went back to your 200mg trt... you still don't need a pct.
But 300mg of test for 10-14 weeks and 40mg of anavar (20mg morning, 20mg evening) every day for either the first 4 or last 4 weeks.
Make sure to add liver support like milk thistle. take the liver support with your morning dose of anavar

Rtrwade90

Sorry I'm just replying. Youngest had surgery. All is well now. Thanks for all the information. Bandit you answered the dosage question I was about to ask. Ill start it soon once life calms down. Supps I asked my dr that and he put me back on 7 day cycles. Not 10. I noticed a difference in the 7 and 10 day increments