Cloudy Gear

kingswe3are

I have some Tren that seems really cloudy. It’s a 100mg/ml bottle. Don’t know if it got to hot or to cold at some point, or if it’s old, or what???
Any thoughts???

I have some Tren that seems really cloudy. It’s a 100mg/ml bottle. Don’t know if it got to hot or to cold at some point, or if it’s old, or what???
Any thoughts???
Try heating it with a blow dryer. If it doesn’t start to clear up when the bottles getting warm then I probably wouldn’t pin it. You can get fungus molds etc in gear if it hasn’t been sealed properly or it’s it’s old or cold. Can be from the processing at ugl. Winter time I always use blow dryers to get crystals out and have had gear that’s gotten old and cloudy. Hopefully it just got cold and the blow dryer works. If it stays cloudy don’t pin it. The only thing I ever pin that may be a little cloudy may be hcg. 😂. Good luuck

kingswe3are

I have shaken the shit out of it, but not tried heating it up, yet. It’s from a UGL that only puts the name & dosage. No expiration date.

Twizted

Sometimes gear crashes and can either start forming crystals or get cloudly like you have described. Like others have mentioned just heat it up and swirl it around it should clear up. I use the warming plate in the bottom of a coffee maker to do it.