Clueless on hgh

Welderman

The title of this says it all. I don't know s..t about hgh but here's my question. First I couldn't afford it and I really have no need to run it, obviously I am no pro by far. So here goes let's say I bought 150 iu for $500 and used it perfectly according to advice from pros. What would 1 time cycle results be. This is just a hypothetical and curiosity question, probably won't ever happen. Like I said and I apologize for my absolute ignorance of hgh.

BiggyBill

HGH is very specific. Dosages are highly determining the results - under 4 IU a day = anti aging and fat loss, over 4 IU a day = serious packing on muscles.
plus, results from HGH are seen in only 2-3 months of continous use!!!

BiggyBill

The results from hgh are permanent correct.
It highly depends what you’re doing after the cycle. But yah, results are very long lasting. Check out Sylvester Stallone in his age. It does looks like they are very long lasting.
Sounds like it's great stuff for sleep, weight control, overall just feeling good
Yes it is, but you’ve got to be careful about dosage and how you use it at all, as with anything else out there.

Welderman

That will be later down the road and yeah it's so expensive I would heavily rely on you for ordering. It ain't like getting ripped off for a $40 bottle of winstrol for sure. Thanks Biggie

MONSTRO

If the hgh you buy is 100% you see results in just 2 to 3 weeks garanted ( fat loss, better sleep , pump all day ) . I love hgh and change completely your shape and body ( 3D look , deep cuts , fullness )

MONSTRO

Is a must on any cycle at any age . If i have to chose 3 drugs to use forever in bodybuilding will be for sure test + hgh + slin ( with this combo i can get huge and healthy same time

tankster

Curious guys.. Do you take it before sleep even though your body produces around 1-1.5ius during deep sleep? If you take it in the morning, how do you deal with the tiredness feeling? Naps wouldn't be an option for me as I'd be at work.

Any advice is much appreciated!

Jimmy

suppsforlife

Not everyone experiences the tiredness feeling. also, some people take it in the morning, others at night. it's up to their preferences. Just switch your schedule and see how it works for you personally

HGH.to

most recent studies suggest that it would be best to use it right before going to sleep. the body is able to maximize the effects using the natural schedule of the HGH peak. and on an empty stomach. So you gotta eat, wait a few hours, inject HGH and go to sleep

MONSTRO

Why use hgh when your natural are high , dont make sence . To grow you need huge IGF and the only way to do that is alot hgh post workout + insulin ( because hgh without insulin is weak ) . But understand insulin kill you easy ( only for top level athletes )

EMachine

Insulin should not be used, if you’re not competing. It’s a compound that is abused…just look at some of the pros’ bellies. It’s a wonder drug but it’s also an extremely dangerous drug that can easily kill. Hgh Under 3 IUs it will make you feel younger, more energy, etc…and is used for anti-aging, at 3-4 IUs you already start to see a difference. You can achieve a 3-D look with that amount, if you already have a decent amount of muscle in your frame. 6 IUs is a very sweet spot for me…and yes, insulin with hgh works great. They are twin brothers. Before starting Hgh, it’s best to check for cancer markers as hgh accelerates everything…

tankster

I notice everyone is stating "cancer marker test", but is the appropriate term "tumor marker test?" I'm not finding any test labeled exactly "caner marker test."

Thanks everyone!

MONSTRO

Insulin should not be used, if you’re not competing. It’s a compound that is abused…just look at some of the pros’ bellies. It’s a wonder drug but it’s also an extremely dangerous drug that can easily kill. Hgh Under 3 IUs it will make you feel younger, more energy, etc…and is used for anti-aging, at 3-4 IUs you already start to see a difference. You can achieve a 3-D look with that amount, if you already have a decent amount of muscle in your frame. 6 IUs is a very sweet spot for me…and yes, insulin with hgh works great. They are twin brothers. Before starting Hgh, it’s best to check for cancer markers as hgh accelerates everything…
Bro . what makes bellies is food , if you dont eat alot you dont get bellie . HGH can cause much more bellie than insulin , also hgh is what causes diabetic . You never get diabetic using insulin . HGH witout insulin leads to diabetic

EMachine

Bro . what makes bellies is food , if you dont eat alot you dont get bellie . HGH can cause much more bellie than insulin , also hgh is what causes diabetic . You never get diabetic using insulin . HGH witout insulin leads to diabetic
That’s not true! Excess Insulin makes bellies blow up!