Clueless on hgh

EMachine

That’s not true! Excess Insulin makes bellies blow up!
I seen you recommend insulin as a great compound. If you only knew the number of people you’ve used it and became diabetic and or came close to dying, you wouldn’t recommend this product to the average person. Also, it has to be taken properly, otherwise you can go into shock!!! Most people on this forum don’t need it! Most here will never get on stage and don’t need to put themselves through unnecessary health risks! Insulin is not safe! Maybe you do compete or made the decision to use and like it. I get it, you like it, but when you recommend it, (can’t remember exactly what your post was) some newbie might be tempted to try it. We have to take that into consideration when making recommendations. That’s all I’m saying. Also, you said food was what makes bellies grow, really? Let’s look at 70’s bodybuilders, they relied most on food and test, dbol, Deca, winstrol, primo…NO INSULIN or HGH. I can’t find anyone who had the bellies like today’s bodybuilders. Food didn’t cause them to get big bellies.
Insulin is used with HGH. I’ve used it but it!!! But it’s not for the average person! Most people here know that…I hope!

EMachine

that's true, but only if using HGH in high dosages and for long periods. When used in lower doses - that's highly unlikely
I agree with you HGH! Your statement comment is simply not valid! Or true!!! Show me the evidence Monstro! There are plenty men on HGH and test (anti-aging) who don’t use insulin and are not diabetic. Insulin on the other hand causes diabetes when used as bodybuilders are using it…high amounts along with HGH.

EMachine

I agree with you HGH! Your statement comment is simply not valid! Or true!!! Show me the evidence Monstro! There are plenty men on HGH and test (anti-aging) who don’t use insulin and are not diabetic. Insulin on the other hand causes diabetes when used as bodybuilders are using it…high amounts along with HGH.
Don’t take my word for it. Go on YouTube and watch Dorian Yates (6 x Mr. Olympia) talk about insulin and belly growth…

HGH.to

Gotta agree with EMachine. Insulin is indeed great and required, but only by people who are looking at least half of Dorian Yates. As said, for most people on this forum who simply want to look good and be safe - insulin isn't an option.

suppsforlife

what makes bellies is food ,
Monstro you seem like a professional bodybuilder but that's a huge mistake. Food makes fat, not bellies. HGH makes it, especially when combined with insulin. and I do agree with the rest - insulin should be added only if you plan to run high doses of HGH for long periods. lots of clinics offer HGH to their patients without insulin. That's because they run low doses to keep normal levels of HGH