Coached Contest Prep Log

B

Burrr

Thanks for sharing the entire contest prep countdown with us. Can't wait to see the result of all the hard work!

SemperFi

[[{"fid":"33944","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","attributes":{"alt":"AC/DC - Thunderstruck (Official Video)","class":"media-element file-default"},"link_text":null}]]

SemperFi

[[{"fid":"33957","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","attributes":{"alt":"Hinder - All American Nightmare","class":"media-element file-default"},"link_text":null}]]

SEMPER FI

Calm...please know that you are sincerely in my thoughts and prayers. I am at a loss of words right now as I cannot imagine how difficult this is. I know he was not only a dear friend, a mentor and a great coach. Please try to continue on with your goals as he would want this for you! 

From sister to sister..know that you have all my support and love!!

JARHEAD2

Wow Sis!! I'm so sorry to hear that! I'm here for ya & I will say a pray for the family & for you my sweet friend!!

love ya Calm!!

blastthru23

I am very sorry to hear this news... You've been through so much this time around, Storm, so much! And, yet you keep on going. You're one helluva woman, and my heart goes out to you and your coach. Much Love to you dear <3

calmb4dastorm

Ago I thought that I had overcome much to get on stage...this year has brought pangs of distress in every way possible. The strength comes from me getting my ass back UP...from not staying down. I never expected this thing to be easy, and I sure as hell definitely didn't think it would be THIS hard. I will tell you now that I'm not one to give up...I will give out first.

I'm most glad that I have the opportunity to keep my prep log here. It has proven to be most helpful. Technically, it is no longer a coached contest prep, but it will remain for the duration. To be able to log and track just like a cycle is amazing. In a year, I will look back at this and see what I endured..

Keep that fight in you lady! As someone once put it to me years ago..keep coming out of the corner with your gloves up! You are keeping your gloves up..and this contest is no longer about just getting on that stage..its about showing those judges you are the STORM!

calmb4dastorm

Im exhausted. Plain and simple. Zero carbs today. Light workout today tomorrow and Tuesday, just enough to get a pump. No training Wednesday and Thursday. Glycogen depletion workout Friday morning​. Then it's show time....5 days and a wake-up.

calmb4dastorm

I TOOK HOME 2nd PLACE in Women's Physique Masters 35+

5th PLACE IN WOMEN'S physique OPEN!!

Yes, i qualify for a NATIONAL competion!!! Woohoo