complete sentences and verbage

jtmoses

Hello all...just a thought, as I am a new member, some of this lingo is confusing.  Even the incomplete sentences and mispelled words are ever so confusing.  I think if you want to recruit "newbies," to these ideas and principles, etc...you need to type sentences so that a 5 yr old knows wtf you're talking about.  I am no scholar, but I am interested in all of this.  Especially being from the upper Midwest where this shit is not prevalent  and very hard to get.  You all stress about doing the correct dosages, correct cycles.  Well then you need to be crystal clear with what you say and how you say it.  I enjoy finding something like this.  I'm sick of kicking my ass everyday, eating right and because of my age, not be able to put on size.  Thanks for all the help, all of you!

Outlawthing

Do not stress my friend we are not scholars either  the lingo and understanding comes with research and exp the more involved you are here the more u will understand  it is like any thing else it takes time  listen ask questions and learn !! 

csancheezy

abbreviations and words that we use are on purpose and they are part of learning about this life here on the forum. There is a thread somewhere for newbs that has all the abbreviations and slang we use for AAS. ;).. Just for the record I sometimes am annoyed by bad grammar also haha.

Dolf

Here you go my brother...imade this just for guys like you. We've all been there and it can get confusing.

https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabolic-steroids/new-to-steroids-start-here/85635-newbies-dictionary#comment-37482

jtmoses

Thanks dudes...not so much the abbreviations or the grammar but just texting/typing clearly enough so a fifth grader can understand what you mean.  

siegmund

no doubt ,

I lay concrete ,and blacktop, was basicly schooled for 20+ in the penatentry .if I could use propper Grammy (lol) I'd be sitting I a airco ditioned office with baby soft hands ,and the propper slang to go with it ..

but then again i problely wouldn't have penatentry ,bulk and chissel , :).

Pumped

I understand what you are saying, but now a days people are texting from their smart phones. I've noticed the past week there is a glitch in the comment box separating words making it hard to understand the point in some cases. Either way brother we will prevail even if hook3d 0m phonicx werkd for m3.

Nytex

I couldn't agree with you more. There are some posts I refuse to even read because they are written so poorly I cant even understand the intent . I shouldn't have to decipher what the dude is trying to say.  Ive always said , a new guy looking in should see intelligent posts, not poorly written slop.

Nytex

I have about as much education as you do unless of course you were in "the pen " before you graduated high school , and my hands are not smooth and baby soft .  Its not you, its the fact you write posts from your phone. You don't speak like you write , so I know for a fact its not your education.   The cell phone is the demise of our culture , I wish texting or internet from the phone was never invented.

Dolf

I understand what you're saying, but is that what this guy is complaining about or is it the lingo like aas e3d eod ai da etc...

Outlawthing

I think it is a little of both  and new to the scene on top of that  I remember those days but thats why you have two eyes two ears and one mouth look listen  then talk 

Nytex

I was quite certain he was speaking about the structure of the posts, but I guess now that you say that I could be wrong.   Not knowing acronyms and abbreviations wouldn't have anything to do with being a third grader  though . 

Nytex

Hey I just noticed , we haven't gotten an introductory post from our new scribe .

Sat hello JTmoses