Considering 1st cycle but long term user

Redshirthero

M 41

Pellet T user for 3-4 years now , just to feel normal , running 900-1100 on average.
injecting .1ml x2 a week of kisspeptin 10
I’m considering doing a cycle on top of my current use to aid in mass , fat burn and endurance.

am I asking too much from this type of therapy.
What mixes would anyone recommend.

Redshirthero

You still on pallets 🤣🤣🤣
If you mean pellets then yes, it seems to be a common method for replacement therapy. I believe in the body building community it’s preferred to break down pellets into an injectable solution. Do you have any other questions that might help?

Aussie

Have you tried injecting more testosterone?
If you go for 1ml a week to see how you go.
How long do you go before getting new pallets

Redshirthero

Have you tried injecting more testosterone?
If you go for 1ml a week to see how you go.
How long do you go before getting new pallets
Well ive only used pellets the past few years and am about to place my first order for injectables.

Blood work every two months pellets every four months.

Aussie

With bloods every 2 months you won’t get much out of a cycle except a bad roller coaster ride.
Two or three weeks on before you need to stop and wait the 6 weeks for it to leave your system and your levels go back to normal. Now if you had said you do injections you could lie and tell the doctor you injected the night before bloods. Maybe you could do 4 weeks of an oral. Just taking them as pre workout. It all depends on what the doctor checks

suppsforlife

It's really strange your doctor keeps you on Pellets while averaging 900-1100.
what's your T without the pellets?

Redshirthero

It's really strange your doctor keeps you on Pellets while averaging 900-1100.
what's your T without the pellets?
Without its 30-50 … as in thirty to fifty…

I think I’m going to push

Week one
Eod arimidex 0.5mg

2x a week
Drostanolone Enanthate - 25mg
Testosterone Enanthate - 25mg
Trenbolone Enanthate - 25mg

Week 2

Eod arimidex 0.5mg

3x a week
Drostanolone Enanthate - 25mg
Testosterone Enanthate - 25mg
Trenbolone Enanthate - 25mg

And build up to a max of 300mg total per week for a total of eight weeks.

And pending
Body comp scale , 3D body scan , and exercise log data ( weights watts miles)
Continue for an additional four weeks at same or modified dosing or migrate to the following mix for the last four weeks

Testosterone P
Trenbolone A
Drostanolone P
At 300mg per week

I’m assuming that using smaller amounts more times a week will decrease the spikes and troughs and give me more control to modify dosage.

Since I’m a “forever” user to maintain a baseline t above 100 I don’t believe
Clomid & Tamoxifen are a good post cycle option for me since my body has never really functioned properly. I am instead considering doubling down my kisspeptin10 to .2ml 2x a week or adding a hcg dosage once a week.

Redshirthero

With bloods every 2 months you won’t get much out of a cycle except a bad roller coaster ride.
Two or three weeks on before you need to stop and wait the 6 weeks for it to leave your system and your levels go back to normal. Now if you had said you do injections you could lie and tell the doctor you injected the night before bloods. Maybe you could do 4 weeks of an oral. Just taking them as pre workout. It all depends on what the doctor checks

Man I was expecting a week 1/2 life two weeks out of system type of thing not the six weeks that info has serious value to me thank you

Gainz.

Do you need the Arimidex?
Because that's only something you take if you need it. You don't just start taking it just in case.
(We really need to get rid of that pinned first cycle post, its junk)

Redshirthero

Because that's only something you take if you need it. You don't just start taking it just in case.
My body stopped needing estrogen blockers in December while on using my normal t dosage, I’m guess that has to do decreased body fat and increasing my training load over the past two years. I can’t imagine increasing my T won’t push me back over the line to need them. But it’s all a guess without time and blood

Gainz.

That's not necessarily true... more test doesn't always mean more est. But having lower bf does absolutely help.
I just wanted to make sure you knew that you only took Arimidex as needed.
Lots of people think you just have to start taking it.

unclem

should you have it on hand just in case of noticeable gyno? never took arimidex?

unclem

M 41

Pellet T user for 3-4 years now , just to feel normal , running 900-1100 on average.
injecting .1ml x2 a week of kisspeptin 10
I’m considering doing a cycle on top of my current use to aid in mass , fat burn and endurance.

am I asking too much from this type of therapy.
What mixes would anyone recommend.
thats pretty good number 900- 1100, what the hell is kisspeptin 10?

Redshirthero

That's not necessarily true... more test doesn't always mean more est. But having lower bf does absolutely help.
Good info on the more test doesn’t always mean part. ….

I’ve
100% thank you for mentioning it.

Gainz.

Yes its good to have on hand. You absolutely should.
Again I just wanted to make sure you knew not to just start taking 1mg every day or some shit.
If high est sides do start... then we can figure out how much you should take

Redshirthero

thats pretty good number 900- 1100, what the hell is kisspeptin 10?
I’m not an expert on anything but Kisspeptin is what everyone in USA hoped over too when hcg was banned due to people making weight loss claims.

I would Google it and research but I believe it tries to get your body to start making its own T after the body stops.

Gainz.

And no I've never taken it. I have it... just never needed it.
My bf% is pretty low, and I haven't ran my test over 450mg.
But my next blast I'll be running at 500mg so we'll see how that goes... but I'll also be running mast, so I doubt I'll need it.
I'd rather run a compound that lowers est, than take Arimidex. But that's just me