Contest 3/24/2018

calmb4dastorm

Is March 24th 2018. Growing up is hard to do SMDH! 

Others are noticing changes in my body, although they are hard for me to see. I have been doing pyramid training but I miss my 6 day split. I'm going back to it with slight modifications. I will still train chest and back together, biceps, triceps and forearms together. This go around, I am going to train shoulders, legs, back and chest twice weekly. First light, the next session heavy. I'm still focusing on the lagging areas and I also want to bring up and out my shoulders. Incorporating some new movements as well. Traps and calves are growing thank heavens!!! 

Accutane has arrived so I will be cycling drol in two week bursts for the next 60 days. Then of course I will be off of it and use it again during my prep and will have the timing set up so that the last two week blast will end the day of the event. 

This show has been held annually for the past few years locally. However, the 2018 show will include the IFBB Pro Bikini Championship. The turn out is bigger each year ..next year, I'm sure it will be overflowing with competition! I got nervous just now typing that last sentence. But fuck it, I'm walking out there like I own that shit! The stage will be mine for a maximum of 90 seconds, minimum 60 seconds. I will be working it like a hooker on a holiday weekend! 

I'm not doing this shit for nothing...!

calmb4dastorm

That I had my first tan for the season. I will tan again tomorrow and twice weekly for the upcoming months leading into my prep. 

I am also due to adjust my macros and diet. Will be carb cycling for sure and considering Keto if I can line things up.

I'm going round and round with trying to find the right song though. Times moving fast!

SemperFi

It's starting to get really exciting to see your progress and how your mindset has developed.

Everyone in the MG community is in this with you! We are proud of you "All American Nightmare"!

SEMPER FI

Dolf

You're a woman on a mission, and nothing can stop you! You have laser focus like a predator zeroed in on its prey. It's truly been a pleasure to watch you transform, and you are a great example for others to emulate. 

calmb4dastorm

I have found no greater source of encouragement outside of this forum! All of you here have helped me along this journey. I learned words to live by, "In the midst of chaos, lies opportunity." I have learned that it's possible to connect and love people whom i never met. My transformation has been mental and emotional as well as physical. I can tell you that there is nothing like being a part of something... even if it's miniscule in the eyes if others.

The past couple of years have not been easy.. growing...challenging myself to be the best version of CALMB4DASTORM. But, oh how it's worth it! EVERY obstacle that has reared its head, I have faced head on. Each of which has brought about it's own parts of my growth. It's time to unlock my spiritual growth, though. When I do, i probably will become a Super Saiyan!! Music soothes the savage beast, but i need something more...a healing for my soul.

I'm "...red, white, blue, tattooed and just dont care. I'm your All American Nightmare!!!!"

calmb4dastorm

Has been scheduled for March 25th. The day after show. I got a great deal from an aspiring photographer. She will charge me $50 for the shoot if I allow her to use images for her portfolio!

calmb4dastorm

Has been scheduled for March 25th. The day after show. I got a great deal from an aspiring photographer. She will charge me $50 for the shoot if I allow her to use images for her portfolio!

Dolf

That's an excellent deal! You must be a silver toungued devil to sweet talk your way into that deal lol