Contest 3/24/2018

calmb4dastorm

[[{"fid":"36406","view_mode":"default","attributes":{"alt":"Phil Collins - In The Air Tonight (Official Music Video)","class":"media-element file-default"},"fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","link_text":null}]]

In the air tonight..

SemperFi

[[{"fid":"36407","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","link_text":null,"attributes":{"alt":"Judas Priest - You've Got Another Thing Coming (Video)","class":"media-element file-default"}}]]

calmb4dastorm

[[{"fid":"33957","view_mode":"default","attributes":{"alt":"Hinder - All American Nightmare","class":"media-element file-default"},"fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","link_text":null}]]Laughing

calmb4dastorm

So, I'm still moving right along. it's that time of year where I am exhausted. Literally. I'm working my ass off but feel like i could be working harder of course. Trying suit on Jan, 14th., before it is stoned. I did not choose my design, only the fabric this time. My designer wants to create a new design; she feels as though she knows my personality well enough to create a thing of beauty that suits me. No pun intended. I trust her ability to stone it beautifully. I will also be choosing fabric for my next suit. 

Time flies...

JdDaniel01

As usual, we’ll be the judge of that darlin’. You know our taste is impeccable. We will be expecting pics at your earliest convenience..

calmb4dastorm

I am exhausted. The need for sleep has increased. My weight is slowing decreasing. I do intend to preserve as much mass as i can during the next 6 weeks. Running a traditional cut stack, dosed the Calm way. 

I was supposed to receive pictures of my suit last week, but I did not. Maybe the designer got busy. This makes me a bit leery because i did not choose the design. I trusted her enough to create a design that would reflect my personality and taste. Let's hope that was not a mistake on my part. Either way, I can't be bothered with shenanigans at this point. 

I am trying to figure this stupid glitter eye shadow shit out. How to make it stick blah blah blah. It's not working for me. I'm probably just going to do a classic smokey eye with dramatic winged eyeliner and false lashes with a nude lipstick. Pinterest has my mind blown with all of the possibilities. Oh, and something has to be done about these wild eyebrows.

Nail appointment is set for Wednesday, 3/21...Tanning appointment for 3pm 3/23 and 6am 3/24/18 is set....

I am trying to remain upbeat and positive. 

I am tired.

strong

Nice words of encouragement SemperFi...  That is what I love the most about MG and its members.. Its all genuine.  Calm, I'll use a famous quote that Dolf sometimes uses.. "Pain is temporary but the Glory lasts forever"  It really is all State of mind.  I personally use you and SemperFi as Inspiration. When I'm down and out, I'd never want to fail you 2. This doesn't mean I don't Love Dolf, Jar, Blast, Sieg, JD etc..  As much as you guys. Theres just some connection That I have with you that make me want to Honor you as friends... So, if you are tired or whatever Just lean on someone else... When I say Lean I mean Tear it the Hell up every day till you Cant  : )   ... I bet that cant wont Happen...  

I love u Calm and Believe in you... 

SemperFi

Thank you for the honest share Calm. I have a million thoughts going through my mind to try and help you through this time but I may not put it in the proper words. I can tell you I feel your struggle because I have been in the place of feeling tired... not the sleepy tired but the physical exhaustion of the grind. I have discovered it comes with the territory.

You placed yourself on this path for a specific purpose and you have to be willing to accept everything that goes with it getting to where you want to be. It ain't easy but as a competitor it's part of chasing the goal.

I can promise you that looking back at this time in the future it will be a small blip or maybe a simple scar in the bigger picture. Now is the time to divorce negativity .... erase negative thoughts... avoid negative people.... cease negative actions. It's ok to be self centered now and focus on what is best for you. You can keep feeling how you are feeling and allow it to control you or you can take charge of it... own it.

I am glad you are going through this at this time because it is a time to add to your competitive character. I have never had more confidence in you than I do right now. I know you are going to inspire us all to press on to our goals in the face of hardship.

No cherry coating it AAN... you can handle this and you can overcome. It is your time to reign! No matter what you do or don't do you are a winner in our book.

SEMPER FI

calmb4dastorm

to be able to share my feelings with you all. You guys know the truth of things before the ones I see daily know. I can be myself, apologetically, here--the virtual of my reality. I am BLESSED BEYOND MEASURE to have the support of my MG family. 

I read you L&C, SF...shaking this shit off and driving on!

calmb4dastorm

I remember when you welcomed me here. You are a great friend and I love you back. I will give out before i give up. I will not deny that I have been having a hard time..questioning all that I have done thus far, looking at how far being sick has set me back. But of course others do not see the same things I do. What I call a setback, others say is on time. I will keep on keeping on ;-)

calmb4dastorm

Yesterday has come and gone. It was a great show with athletes from as far away as Hong Kong. I placed 3rd in Master's and 5th in Open. 

I made a commitment. It was hard to, but I kept it. 

Was my conditioning where I wanted it to be? No

Do I know what I have to do? Absolutely.

Next show in 4 weeks! ;-)

SemperFi

[[{"fid":"36807","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","link_text":null,"attributes":{"alt":"The Romantics - What I Like About You (Video)","class":"media-element file-default"}}]]

SEMPER FI

siegmund

X2  strong ,

I've been try so much while being a member here ,but in all honesty I have never and never will meet a group of men and woman like you all  ..

When im feeling weak all i need do is read a few posts  ..and i feed off all your energy's and strenghts ,yes ...

Calm my friend im quite but following , your always #1 your strenght and sacrafices, and determination,  pushes me on also