Conversion Help

WickedPumped

This is what I have and I want to pin 3Ius per day. What tick mark on a slin pin would I use. Normally I wrent with generic HGH and it was 10ius vial and added 1ml of BA which made the conversion for someone like myself Went with pharm grade this time and I am hurting my brain. Thanks for any help. This cartridge is

Saizen 60IU 20 mg /(8mg/ml) 2,5 ml solution cartridge​

Attachments

• saizen-20-mg-25-ml-cartridge_1.jpg
    saizen-20-mg-25-ml-cartridge_1.jpg
    522.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

euroids.ws

This is what I have and I want to pin 3Ius per day. What tick mark on a slin pin would I use. Normally I wrent with generic HGH and it was 10ius vial and added 1ml of BA which made the conversion for someone like myself Went with pharm grade this time and I am hurting my brain. Thanks for any help. This cartridge is

Saizen 60IU 20 mg /(8mg/ml) 2,5 ml solution cartridge​

****The prospectus information is below. I hope it helps.

• Instructions for proper use and dose / frequency of administration:
Dosage and frequency of administration of Saizen are determined by your doctor according to the chart below.
or your child) body surface area or body weight. SAIZEN,
It should generally be administered daily by subcutaneous (under the skin) injection.
It is recommended to apply Saizen before going to bed.
In children and adolescents:
- Growth retardation in which natural growth hormone secretion is missing or insufficient
in patients:
0.7-1.0 mg/m2 body surface area per day or 0.025-0.035 per day by subcutaneous application
mg/kg body weight.
- In girls, gonadal dysgenesis (due to abnormalities in the number and shape of sex chromosomes)
In growth retardation due to disease/Turnet Syndrome:
1.4 mg/m2 body surface area per day or 0.045-0.050 mg/kg per day by subcutaneous application
body weight.
If your daughter is being treated for Turner syndrome, and non-androgenic anabolic steroids
(non-male hormone steroid drugs) growth response may be increased. These drugs
If you are unsure about it, consult your doctor.
- Prepubertal kidneys with growth retardation due to chronic renal failure
in case of damage:
1.4 mg/m2 body surface area per day or 0.045-0.050 mg/kg per day by subcutaneous application
body weight.
Page 6 of 10
- Growth in children born small for gestational age (month of gestation) (SGA)
retardation:
1 mg/m2 by subcutaneous application
/day body surface area, 0.035 mg/kg/day body weight
approximately equal.
in adults
- Growth hormone deficiency in adults:
At the start of somatropin therapy, 0.15-0.3 mg daily as a subcutaneous injection
Low doses are recommended. The dose should be adjusted by your doctor. Recommended maximum growth
hormone dose rarely exceeds 1.0 mg/day. Generally, the lowest effective dose should be applied.
In the elderly or overweight patients, lower doses may be necessary.
• Application route and method:
The dose and frequency of administration of Saizen are determined by your (or your child's) body
surface area or will be adjusted according to your body weight. Saizen by subcutaneous injection
day should be applied.

suppsforlife

1 IU = 0.3 mg (conversion of IU into mg of HGH)
3 IU (dosage you want to use) = 0.9 mg
1 ml = 8 mg (dosage of HGH per ml injected)
1 ml / 8 mg = 0.1125 ml = 0.9 mg = 3 IU (you need to use 0.1125 ml to receive 0.9 mg which is equal of 3 IU)