Convince me to take finasteride.

32 years old. Have had some thinning and receding of my hair. Started noticing it a few years back. Hasn't gotten much worse and if it stayed like it is now I honestly wouldn't be upset up it. Hence why I would like to try fin 1 mg a day. Already have it on hand but have not pulled the trigger yet due to worrying about sides and lower dht. I am on self prescribed trt by the way as well.

Few of my concerns.

1. Obviously the sexual and libido sides. I know a small percentage of people say they get it but still worries me.

2. Lowering dht even though you don't have sides can't be good. I just can't comprehend how lowering something like dht besides for your hair and prostate can be beneficial to you as a man. It's what gives us our aggression, our manliness, drive. Lowering it just makes obvious sense that it's not good.

3. Concerns about body and the gym. I've taken dht derivatives I'm the past such as masteron and such to give me that hard less watery look. So by lowering it isn't it gonna make me soft and hold more fat?

4. Fertility and semen. Known to lower sperm count and defects in sperm. You have to come off when conceiving. Currently have baby on way and want more in future so definitely a concern for me. Especially when guys say I got no sides but get ball ache the first week. How could that ever be good!?

Thanks for listening guys just want to hear everyone's thoughts. Thanks!

unclem

i took finasteride it worked for me along with minoxidil and vit a and it did wonders.my dr prescribed it.

unclem

no, i havent needed it after my dr put me on it for 3 months my hair came back. if i ever get reciding hair again ill take another course. no sides but good ones. no more digging hair out of drain.

unclem

its going to take about 6 weeks to notice a difference so be patiend. i believe i was on 5 mg finasteride

unclem

well at least you know you have something to take if it gets bad. it did nothing to my training, i had 1900 test levells but its up to u i just dont want it to get worse for ya thats all.

HGH.to

I wouldn't use Finasteride. Just too many horror stories about it. Not worth the risk IMO. All only because of thicker hair. After all, roids or not, you're still likely to suffer from hair loss. Finasteride will put you at a big risk of health issues. Of course, not everyone responds in a negative way, but not sure if worth it.

I wouldn't use Finasteride. Just too many horror stories about it. Not worth the risk IMO. All only because of thicker hair. After all, roids or not, you're still likely to suffer from hair loss. Finasteride will put you at a big risk of health issues. Of course, not everyone responds in a negative way, but not sure if worth it.
Thanks man. Any input on maybe running .5 mgs a day instead of 1 mg? What sides worry you the most?

bobby ricky

32 years old. Have had some thinning and receding of my hair. Started noticing it a few years back. Hasn't gotten much worse and if it stayed like it is now I honestly wouldn't be upset up it. Hence why I would like to try fin 1 mg a day. Already have it on hand but have not pulled the trigger yet due to worrying about sides and lower dht. I am on self prescribed trt by the way as well.

Few of my concerns.

1. Obviously the sexual and libido sides. I know a small percentage of people say they get it but still worries me.

2. Lowering dht even though you don't have sides can't be good. I just can't comprehend how lowering something like dht besides for your hair and prostate can be beneficial to you as a man. It's what gives us our aggression, our manliness, drive. Lowering it just makes obvious sense that it's not good.

3. Concerns about body and the gym. I've taken dht derivatives I'm the past such as masteron and such to give me that hard less watery look. So by lowering it isn't it gonna make me soft and hold more fat?

4. Fertility and semen. Known to lower sperm count and defects in sperm. You have to come off when conceiving. Currently have baby on way and want more in future so definitely a concern for me. Especially when guys say I got no sides but get ball ache the first week. How could that ever be good!?

Thanks for listening guys just want to hear everyone's thoughts. Thanks!
My hair is pretty good but shaved heads are in my brother. Bald is beautiful ☺️ I wish my junk would go bald because I hate having to shave that all the time 😂

unclem

its going to take about 6 weeks to notice a difference so be patiend. i believe i was on 5 mg finasteride
it does reak havoc on your endocrine system. but i didnt notice mine was to bad but i didnt get bloods though either which is a no, no around here they keep you straight on MG.

unclem

i took finasteride it worked for me along with minoxidil and vit a and it did wonders.my dr prescribed it.
my dr said it wouldnt do much if i didnt use the minoxidyl and vit a. i got long hair now but it falls out normally.

unclem

Hm so you didn't notice much? Some threads I read said it was life changing and completely stopped their balding
no it did wonders after 3 months. i had no hair falling out in the shower drain didnt have hair in the drain. it was pretty drastic in changes.

HGH.to

Thanks man. Any input on maybe running .5 mgs a day instead of 1 mg? What sides worry you the most?
erectile dysfunction, low sex drive, muscle and strength loss, depression, low mood and energy, and insomnia... among others. these are enough though to stay away from it...

I wish my junk would go bald because I hate having to shave that all the time 😂
I can perfectly understand you :D
Hm so you didn't notice much? Some threads I read said it was life changing and completely stopped their balding
if you're deadset to use it, go for low dosage.
have you heard of minoxidil?

erectile dysfunction, low sex drive, muscle and strength loss, depression, low mood and energy, and insomnia... among others. these are enough though to stay away from it...

I can perfectly understand you :D

if you're deadset to use it, go for low dosage.
have you heard of minoxidil?
Thanks man. Now are the muscle and strength loss just your average joe or guys like us on trt and such