Convince me to take finasteride.

what do you mean? DHT is an important hormone for muscle growth and strength gains
From all the research I did it says it shouldnt really have an affect though. Can't see pros and Mr Olympia like Chris bumstead whose been on fin taking it if it hinders gains so much

HGH.to

Chris might be a genetically gifted of not losing hair even when on roids.
but you can see that lots mr olympians are bald...

Chris might be a genetically gifted of not losing hair even when on roids.
but you can see that lots mr olympians are bald...
Bumstead has publicly said he takes finasteride on a few interviews and podcasts. Don't think he would risk his career for a few hair gains

HGH.to

Bumstead has publicly said he takes finasteride on a few interviews and podcasts. Don't think he would risk his career for a few hair gains
well, I've never seen those interviews and didn't know he uses finasteride. but as long as he does, it actually seems like he risks his career for a few hair gains. there's no way to use a product that suppresses DHT without risking it. as said, DHT is an extremely important hormone for muscle and strength. using something to suppress this hormone can't be beneficial for them.
Yet, as with anything else, it doesn't mean that you will lose muscle and strength. It's just the risk factor.

well, I've never seen those interviews and didn't know he uses finasteride. but as long as he does, it actually seems like he risks his career for a few hair gains. there's no way to use a product that suppresses DHT without risking it. as said, DHT is an extremely important hormone for muscle and strength. using something to suppress this hormone can't be beneficial for them.
Yet, as with anything else, it doesn't mean that you will lose muscle and strength. It's just the risk factor.
Makes sense man. Appreciate the help!