Countdown to 20

otfjoey300

Good job brother ; you’ll have 24’s like hulk hogan in no time. I hope you have a lot of shirts

Welderman

The first pic was day 7 of anadrol, this is day 11. Actually just posting this so I can compare

Attachments

• IMG_20210810_180719.jpg
    IMG_20210810_180719.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 6

Welderman

Joey you run npp pretty often, right. Does it give the same water retention as deca? I love deca but really swells me up at times.

otfjoey300

Joey you run npp pretty often, right. Does it give the same water retention as deca? I love deca but really swells me up at times.
I don’t run it often no, it’s more recently fallen into my interests, guys I look up to are all hyped on test/NPP/primo being the best feel good lean gainer. Also not as bad on the libido as deca was for me; I am running NPP higher than test, which is something I’ve never attempted with deca, but I seem to be managing it well. (The added instant release test once maybe twice a week might have something to do with the lack of deca dick) I don’t get deca dick until recently, when I tried to run 750
Test/600 deca. This is how I landed at the cycle I am using now; I did some research…. Adding the DHT primo at a higher dose than my test to down regulate aromatase, and also I’m adding NPP to grow, most guys I see run it low dose with test/primo strictly for the joint benefits … *these are due to increase in collagen synthesis, also tightens up the skin* adds the strength of deca without the lingering ester . These guys are talking like 100 test (TRT), 150 primo, 75-150 NPP per week protocols for feel good long term enhanced TRT. I’m running it as a growth / lean bulk cycle and honesty 4 weeks in its fuckin great so far.
Edit: I deleted the part where I put that YES , one of the main reasons guys opt for NPP over deca is the difference in water retention between the two

Welderman

Yeah I been reading up on it and pretty sure that's going to be next. I was just double checking the water retention part. Kinda budget minded right now so primo out for me but I think I will get enough just with test, npp, and can always throw an oral in there mid cycle, those I have plenty of. Thank you

Welderman

Day 16 anadrol added and there she is. Not the most defined arm you will ever see for sure. 20 inches exactly

Attachments

• IMG_20210815_122648.jpg
    IMG_20210815_122648.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 6

Welderman

Got 6 vials test prop and 8 vials npp ordered. That's one long cycle or couple of 10 week cycles. Got ton of dbol and winny to add in there. Should be gtg for next 6 months