Cramping horribly

Guys. What is the best thing you have taken for cramping. I’m not on cycle and currently on Ou taking a few things for my cramping. I am extremely dry and vascular and even had the doctor say I need to take in some more electrolytes, so I have been trying to drink more water, and extra electrolytes intake with vitamins. Potassium, calcium, many other things. Had been drinking Bragg and as the cramps have gotten a little better I’m still having sever cramps and now in mostly my hamstring and calve areas. Seems like no matter how much water etc I intake I still have bad cramping. This has been going on in my hamstrings ever since I was a young kid. I would punch my hamstrings and quad areas after wrestling matches and football games. If anyone knows of a secret please lmk. I have also used heating pads etc and as that eases them when they occur I want something that will let me do normal workouts and be able to get out of my car after cardio and leg days without falling back in the car in pain. Thanks for the help.

I've read in other forums Taurine is good for cramping as well.
I have too. The only thing I have not tried is the taurine. Will go get me some today. This shit is horrible. My electrolyte intake has went up 100% since the doctor had told me that I am very dehydrated.

suppsforlife

prepping for a contest? drinking enough water is essential. and do add taurine... hopefully it would help if everything else fails.

liljohn

I am no expert I a welder my trade on hot days most of first aide boxes always had salt tabs not the best idea but it does help also must take in some from pro drink

Gainz.

Yes to low of salt can be just as bad as to much.
Sodium and potassium are big factors for cramping