CRASHED GEAR

R

RP4U

Still pretty cold in many places in the country so crashed gear is most definitely an issue. Those that are unfamiliar with crashed gear, it's what happens when gear is exposed to extreme cold.

How to spot crashed gear? Crashed gear is often cloudy or has the look of strands suspended in the oil. No need to fret though, those strands are raw steroid so at this point you know you didn't just pay for olive oil :))

Is my gear ruined? More often than not... No. In most cases it just needs to be reheated to be re-suspended. Sometimes you will only need to reheat it once and it remains suspended other times it may need to be re-heated each use.

How do I re-suspend my gear? It can be as simple as a hairdryer, some place their vial in a pan of water and heat at a low temp (a 1/2inch of water is just fine DO NOT SUBMERGE VIAL!) while others just place it on a heater... There are many ways to do this and I am sure the fellas can chime in on their personal favorites

(IMPORTANT! - Be sure to pierce stopper with a pin to alleviate vial pressure)

D

dolfanshan

I've gotten crashed gear and to me its not an issue. Just lets me know it has something in it. I heat it in a pot of water, but some guys like to heat it up in a heat pad. Heat pads are a necessity for guys who use aas and train hard.

siegmund

I just use the pot , boil water , hold in there for like 30seconds , the swirl and continue till medium rare , and.I have never used a.pin in stopper

strong

I like the heating pad method. I wrap it nice and tight and heat up the oil before drawing from the vial. This would work as well with crashed gear.  This is something we all need to know. Our sources have enough trouble with just everyday business and the potential problems that go along with being a UGL. They don't need everyone emailing about a godly act like crashed gear.

D

dolfanshan

I get a good laugh when guys complain of crashed gear and want more. 

Standingup

Even Pfizer genuine pharma test has a warning on the side saying it may develop crystals.  Its just a fact, gear may crash if it gets cold.

I use both boiling water and the heating pad. I prefer the heating pad because Ive had trouble with certain labels in boiling water falling off or the ink disappearing ,and the last thing I need is a bunch of unlabeled or unidentifiable  bottles.

Also I never vent mine , esp when going in to water, I don't want to take the chance of anything getting in there. I realize it shouldn't because in theory the heating oil should push outwards, but Ive seen theory wrong before.

R

RP4U

Ive  heard of dudes popping a top (bad crimp) ...it happens

zakco

If it crashes every couple days can you cut it with sterile grape seed oil to dilute the concentration of hormone? Say you had a 200mg/ml, can you dilute to 100mg/ml?

Twizted

Very old post you revived lol. Yes you can dilute it with filtered oil. I would use the same kind of oil that the gear was made with.

zakco

I didn't want to start a new thread and this one fit my question. I'd heard that adding oil can also help with pip so it sounds like a nice thing to have on hand. What would the consequences of mixing different oils be?

Twizted

I didn't want to start a new thread and this one fit my question. I'd heard that adding oil can also help with pip so it sounds like a nice thing to have on hand. What would the consequences of mixing different oils be?
It's probably fine mixing them but I don't know for sure, I've only ever done it by using the same oil it was made with.

zakco

I would assume if they didn't mix properly the gear would just crash again.?
Thanks for the advice.