Crashed prolactin

Outlawthing

you here about high prolactin but never heard any thing about crashed prolactin is it even possible and does it even matter 

Dolf

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/health/men-bedroom-woes-linked-surprising-hormone-article-1.1524654

Seems that with high or low prolactin levels sexual disfunction are the symptoms. Makes me wonder now if bigsticks problems with ejaculating were caused by low prolactin levels?

Nytex

I didnt read that article Dolph posted but am looking forward to it.   I have always told people NOT to pound prolactin in to the dirt, it is indeed necessary in both men and women.  There were quite a few guys going around telling people prolactin isnt needed in males , but I know one thing for a fact is that is supports proper neurological functioning.

Ah just read the link its a short one. Id like more info. Still as I said above Prolactin supports the way the brain transmits signals through neurons .  So dont be so fast to slam the caber .  Another side note not so much on proplactin but caber is that over using caber can cause irreversible heart valve damage, so again just dont go crazy with the caber just because you are running deca.