Creatine Newbie

Stelios

So hello brothers and sisters let me ask you some questions for creatine mono.

I started using creatine mono a week ago. ( 5g per day - Everyday even on rest days) 

.Do i have to do a loading phase? ( i read that it doesn't matter - loading = quicker results)

.How many weeks until see a difference on the scale and on strength ?

.What about water retention ? Is this a myth or it will happens ?  How many weeks until water retention disappears after stop using creatine ? 

.For how long should i use creatine to get some gainz ?

.What doses you suggest me ? 

____

As i said i am a newbie so please be patient with my dumb questions :) 

P.S  If it's allowed by the rules i can tell you the brand of the creatine i am using

Peace.

Dolf

Creatine is an excellent sup. Check out this link  https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/creatine-scam-or-staple

SenseiMiagi

Creatines been around for long time.  Ive always had success with it.  No loading needed IMO.  5g per day is sufficient.

SemperFi

Make sure you consume plenty of H2O. Water is your friend!

No loading and 5g/day is also my regimen.

SEMPER FI

SenseiMiagi

Good point.  I always get more strains while using creatine likely due to mild dehydration.  Pulled a hammy back in college during max out week running the 40 and loading on creatine...missed entire spring ball for that one, and hammy was never the same.  Drink lots!

I

icdeadlifters

Ahhhhh the old creatine.... Mmmmm ran that back in my football days. One of the best supps IMO. 5g is a good dose. Just drink a SHIT load of water. I'm talking 2+ gallons a day.

Stelios

So the best advice i have read is to drink a lot of water. I will try my best :) 
What about water retention ?

SemperFi

Drinking plenty of water PREVENTS water retention. To put into simple terms- your body maintains a perfect balance of external and internal cell fluid. When you intake more than your body needs it will dispose of the unneeded water..... you pee a lot! ;)

When you do not hydrate properly that is when your body goes into survival mode and begins releasing a complex system of hormones that tell your body to retain fluids because there is no excess fluids to dispose of so you begin retaining water.

I know english is not your first language so I hope that makes sense.

SEMPER FI

Stelios

I understood everything thank you SemperFi.

I have to drink a looooot of water to reduce water retention threw my pee, pretty much :p 

B

Burrr

I've been bad most of my life about staying hydrated enough and finally started taking it serious.

One thing I noticed after consistently drinking at least 3 liters a day is my Hemo #s did not rise so much.

16.6 on last bloodwork, even after a cycle. that is better than my natty number was.

strong

I was bad too Burr. Always cramping and yellow Pee. No good.. I now drink 1 gallon of pure water and the rest of the liquids are green tea and coffee...