Creatine stacked with Beta-alanine

Tlift

I've taken creatine mono on and off for about 10 years, & in my opinion it's one of best supplements you can buy in store. Lately I've heard people taking Beta-alanine with the creatine, and having increased results by taking them together each day. Anyone else heard about that? or maybe had experience taking them together

SemperFi

It makes sense since BA blocks acid build up in the muscles. Creatine is one of the few OTC supps that actually is proven to work and has constant results. BA is a very beneficial amino and increases carnosine. Carnosine is under major studies for anti-aging. ;)

I can't guarantee combining the two will provide greater results than creatine alone but I can guarantee amino acid supplements, above and beyond a healthy diet, have too many benefits to list.

SEMPER FI

Tlift

Thanks for the reply buddy, I wasn't aware of the anti-aging thing.. That's always a big plus lol. I heard BA increases carnosine levels by 50% within just 4 weeks from taking 4-6 grams a day. I think I will try that along with a normal 5-10g daily creatine dose just to see for myself. I don't typically cycle creatine, but I heard to cycle the BA after 12 weeks. not too sure on the exact reasoning on that, but I love the tingly feeling :) haha