Creatine

Oddy

I'm just turned 49 years old and was wondering about this product. Alot of guys at the gym are using it and don't know if its right for me I was hoping to put on some size this year before I hit 50,The question I have is,is it safe I only have one kidney due to cancer surgery nine years ago so I'm a little hesitant to use anything until I know the side effects, risks ect.. thanks!

Oddy

outstanding I have been using both ZMA and tribulus.and have had great results recovery and drive more energy I would recomend theses to anyone

hayabusa

have you experienced some of the weird dreams you get using zma, and thelibido boost from the tribulus..... > great sides!!!!

hayabusa

tribulus and zma should be used for about 1 month on 1 month off, thats what worked for me anyway, creatine should be cycled too, depends what brand/type you have.....

brucefanatik

Regarding cycling creatine; i've found the longer you have off (still training) the better it is when you get back on, although i'm not 40 years old i've cycled creatine since i was 16 (nearly 7 years!).

I used to do 8 on 8 off, make sure your water intake is great and get used to the gas and if you're unlucky some bad cramping

Mat80's

Creatine kills my gut. It's gotten so bad all I can stand is a dose of NOxplode before workouts. I took Cell Mass for about two years ( on and off ) but don't even bother with it now, even off-cycle.
Stick with the trib and ZMA, shop around for the best prices, you can over spend very easily on that stuff. Stay out of GNC!

smart61

You can still have a natural creatine like steak. Yes a lot of people don't know this but steak has creatine in it.

brucefanatik

Not nearly the same level as drinking a serving of creatine!

Equate cost; a tub over here costs me £14.99 at most... a steak costs me £5.00 maybe, i don't know depends where you shop and you get very little in comparison creatine wise... you'd need to be eating like desperate dan to get those benefits!