Customs Confiscation

Cinque

I hope this is the correct forum, forgive me if it isn't. I have a question to pick everyones brain about the experience I have just had. Long story short, I have been on TRT thru a doctor and the results have been amazing. looking to "augment' I picked a top rated supplier from this website which i obviously will not name. but it was a top couple source. I ordered using bit coin. I always knew there was a risk that it might not make it thru customs or might be another problem. I 100% don't have a beef with the supplier or the fact that I paid money as I always knew there was a risk. So this is in no way a complaint about anyone in the "value chain". So this is in no way me complaining about the supplier or the money.

But, very first order I ever made, I got a letter today that it was confiscated by customs (U.S. customs). If this usual? have others experienced this? is this the norm? if I try again am I putting myself at risk? Do people from the U.S. not order?

I am wondering others experience with this and how they deal with it. Was i foolish to think it could come into the US (I didn't mention this that it was an order into the U.S) and wouldn't get flagged? If I order again am I putting myself at risk? just wondering other peoples experience.

And I want to reiterate, i have zero complaint about the money lost or the supplier. I always knew there was some risk of something like this happening. but is this normal that my first order got caught? what do other people in the U.S. do?

I am just wondering if others have experienced, how they dealt with it and if it stopped them from ordering again.

Thanks to all that have a similar experience. All similar experiences I will greatly appreciate hearing about.

The great place about this site as I can hear from similar people. and please, let me know

unclem

yep been flagged 2xs not fun the bastards use our shit. well all you can is find another name and address to send overseas again, you cant use your name or address ever again. try find a friend to use his addy as your flagged. its 98% of the time it passes through customs.

Cinque

This is the advice I am looking for. Thank you very much. So you say If I use again I should send it to a friend? I was wondering if it woudl be bad to send to my address again. Exactly what I was wondering.

But in everyone's experience this is rare that this one got flagged?

thanks so much for you feedback.

unclem

if you order from your address they will just take it again. trust me send to a friends house. and if you keep it up they come to your house. it happened to me brother.

Cinque

you da man! appreciate it so much! also, can I send to your house? lol.

seriously. the exact advice i was looking for!

but it your experience it is rare that they take it? if I tell a friend, it is unlikely that they catch it again? i have friends who will help. just wondering how likely it is that it will happen again.

Thanks so much for your guidance!

unclem

no problem , yeah its rare they catch your package about 98% of the time it will scoot wright through with no problems.

MusculeX

Unfortunately yes, those things are happening sometimes. All respected sources should provide a free re-ship of your order if you want or funds rebate. You just have to provide another name and address as your data has been flagged now.
I would also recommend you to tidy up in your apartments just to be clear of everything (just a precaution) .

HGH.to

But, very first order I ever made, I got a letter today that it was confiscated by customs (U.S. customs). If this usual? have others experienced this? is this the norm? if I try again am I putting myself at risk? Do people from the U.S. not order?
yes that's usuall and yes lots of people experience it. you do not put yourself at risk at all, simply throw away the letter and pretend nothing happened. except for the money loss which is sad. but in most cases orders still pass through customs.
I am wondering others experience with this and how they deal with it. Was i foolish to think it could come into the US (I didn't mention this that it was an order into the U.S) and wouldn't get flagged? If I order again am I putting myself at risk? just wondering other peoples experience.
no you're not, no worries
And I want to reiterate, i have zero complaint about the money lost or the supplier. I always knew there was some risk of something like this happening. but is this normal that my first order got caught? what do other people in the U.S. do?
order again without any issues. as long as they are willing to take the chance to lose their money again. If you're not, order US domestically and you're fine.

in the end, trust me, nobody's coming after you. they are searching for "big fishes".
there are millions in the US ordering and using steroids!

Cinque

Thank you to everyone for all of your feedback. Much appreciated. Sounds like the general consensus is I can not use my name or address again OR order from sources in the U.S. TBH I didn't know there were sources in the U.S. I will look into that. Thank you again for your helpful comments.

MusculeX

Thank you to everyone for all of your feedback. Much appreciated. Sounds like the general consensus is I can not use my name or address again OR order from sources in the U.S. TBH I didn't know there were sources in the U.S. I will look into that. Thank you again for your helpful comments.
There are plenty sources around that supply products domestically.