Cut Cycle Suggestion

justahunch

Hey Guys, New to trt just started treatment a month ago and noticed I am bulking up a bit. I read about cut cycles that can be done in between wanted to see what a good newbie cycle would be to cut fat. I already diet excersize and am on sustanon 300 for 1 month at 0.4cc 2x per week.

Thanks in advance!

suppsforlife

Check into Anavar or Clenbuterol. your T dosage seems enough. Make sure you have a good diet and a proper exercise plan. But for beginners to cut fat - Anavar and Clenbuterol are some of the best options.

PedritoHID

Hey Guys, New to trt just started treatment a month ago and noticed I am bulking up a bit. I read about cut cycles that can be done in between wanted to see what a good newbie cycle would be to cut fat. I already diet excersize and am on sustanon 300 for 1 month at 0.4cc 2x per week.

Thanks in advance!
Why don't you cut only trt? I've been on trt for a month, I'm in a caloric deficit and have noticed my strength going up only on 140mg/week, I went from 70lbs dumbell on each arm to 90 lbs in less than a month on incline bench press while been in a caloric deficit, doing cardio and have cut fat.