CUTAXYL 150 CUTTING CYCLE

Bullet87

Hi, Im using the CUTAXYL 150 CUTTING CYCLE by dragon pharma, and till now I have only injected two doses, one in my thigh and another in my buttocks. Is it normally that my muscle/injected site feels really sore for 3-4 days or am I doing something wrong??

Thanks

suppsforlife

It highly depends. It could be that you're doing something wrong, or it could be that this is simply how your body reacts to it. That's why you should try to make everything 100% exactly as it should be done. read as much as possible about how to properly use, inject etc.

Bullet87

I've read about how to inject etc and did as instructed. The supplier suggested to divide the dose into two places or add injectable solution to the mix.
I inject 1ml of CUTAXYL 150 every dose. And supplier suggested to add 1ml of injectable solution to it.
Would it make some sense?
Thanks

Twizted

If you new to injecting then it's fairly normal to have soreness for 3-4 days after injection. When I first started I remember the same issue. It seemed like my body got used to it after a bit, now I rarely have any lasting pip. Still happens occasionally though

Bullet87

Yes yes this is the first time I'm injecting I never use any injectable steroids before I only talk one or two cycles of Winstrol before but that's about it. The supplier had suggested that I split the dose into sites and if that doesn't work I mix the steroid with the ratio of one and still one of injectable solution and try that one out just to dilute the viscosity of it. Not sure if any of you guys have ever tried this before either

Bullet87

By the way out of curiosity is there a most favorable site where to inject at the moment I found my tie to be the best since I do it myself. And another thing at what time would be best to inject I'm injecting and then 30 to 60 minutes after I'll go work out, because timing is convenient like that

suppsforlife

Hey there. How do you feel by now?
Also, what you mean by CUTAXYL 150 CUTTING CYCLE by Dragon Pharma?
Either it is by Kalpa Pharma, either is Cut Mix by Dragon Pharma?

Bullet87

I will attach the product I bought. Still feeling sore but splitting the dose into different sites has helped reduce the soreness. Will also try to divide the dose and add equal parts of injectable solution to it for further "dilution".Screenshot_20210912-213638.jpg

Twizted

That mix is all short esters, so you should be splitting up your dose and injecting every day. Short esters are also known for having a good bit of post injection pain associated with them. Also this mix contains tren which is a very powerful steroid and is also one of the more harsh steroids, as such its not the best steroid to be using for someone that isn't experienced.

It sounds to me like you sort of blindly jumped into this game without really researching what your putting into your body. How much of this are you using per week?

Bullet87

Cycle is for 1ml day in and day out. Do I have a week were i use 3ml and the following week 4ml.
I had spoken with the supplier and explained everything to him, since it was a mix of 3 I he said it should be ok as i knew that tren is strong. Cycle is for 8weeks and I was also aiming to extend it to 10 weeks (meaning I inject less per week)

Twizted

Your confusing me. What do you mean 3ml one week and 4ml another week? You said earlier you took 1ml each dose, if your dosing every day like you just said that 7ml each week.

Bullet87

Haha sry. No each dose is 1ml, but I inject 3 times a week followed by 4 times the next week. Basically cycle has 30 doses to be distributed over 8 weeks. So to even out the dose I inject day in and day out.

Bullet87

Im just doing what the supplier suggested. Im new to this so I dont have that experience or the knowledge of how my body would react thats why. But thinking of it you do have a fair point