cutting cycle

Jay206void

I'm using test n tren e 200/100mg 2times week. I know usually it's the shorter acting gear like the propionate or cypionate but I needed my money to go further so I improvised. I'm 44 and been in gym 14 months now which I know isn't that long but I have achieved quite a bit in this timeframe. this is 4th cycle and I primarily focus on the cardio to burn the calories/fat but I do a lot of machines and free weights now, I've even started doing squats and not just the seated leg presses and I don't like the damn squats but they do feel good to my back and really obviously nail the legs. So my routine consists of the cardio and then I jump right into the strength training. I especially like the trenbolone because you keep most of your gains and it just primes you for the next cycle. But I'm wondering if something like that clenbuterol would be a good idea to help added fat burn? And if anyone knows of any other good cutting cycles like Anavar? When I'm off cycle I often use the dbol alone to help with some building but I don't want to get big I want the sculpted look, and I have always to go but it's amazing just in 5 months what I've achieved I really love this stuff there's something serene and fulfilling putting in that amount of work and almost seeing before your eyes the transformation taking place. I want to keep doing this and I'm educating myself as much as possible with regard to eating right and different exercises the more I learn the more I want to learn and keep pushing myself to what I desire with results.
Any tips or suggestions I would appreciate.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

I'm using test n tren e 200/100mg 2times week. I know usually it's the shorter acting gear like the propionate or cypionate but I needed my money to go further so I improvised. I'm 44 and been in gym 14 months now which I know isn't that long but I have achieved quite a bit in this timeframe. this is 4th cycle and I primarily focus on the cardio to burn the calories/fat but I do a lot of machines and free weights now, I've even started doing squats and not just the seated leg presses and I don't like the damn squats but they do feel good to my back and really obviously nail the legs. So my routine consists of the cardio and then I jump right into the strength training. I especially like the trenbolone because you keep most of your gains and it just primes you for the next cycle. But I'm wondering if something like that clenbuterol would be a good idea to help added fat burn? And if anyone knows of any other good cutting cycles like Anavar? When I'm off cycle I often use the dbol alone to help with some building but I don't want to get big I want the sculpted look, and I have always to go but it's amazing just in 5 months what I've achieved I really love this stuff there's something serene and fulfilling putting in that amount of work and almost seeing before your eyes the transformation taking place. I want to keep doing this and I'm educating myself as much as possible with regard to eating right and different exercises the more I learn the more I want to learn and keep pushing myself to what I desire with results.
Any tips or suggestions I would appreciate.
Your already using the most effective compound for staying cut, further agitating your central nervous system with clenbuterol could be dangerous. I wouldn't do it and I do a lot of dumb shit, even by gear head standards.

Using dbol off cycle will prevent your body from resting and resetting, so the next time you juice it won't be as effective. Also you will blur out your definition a little, looking less cut.

IMO tren is for cutting, I can't bulk on it I piss none stop, sweat like fuck and can hardly eat on it. If your using it and not losing weight look at your diet, times your eating and sodium intake.

zakco

Rewind......14 months training, 4th cycle, Dbol while "off" cycle? Am I correct on this?

suppsforlife

Using dbol off cycle isn't a good idea and as said by @Lee.the.Human it's also going to blur out your definition.
14 months of working out is great, but it's definitely not enough for the "bodybuilding look"
Test + Tren is enough to have awesome results. If you do have enough experience you may try adding an oral like Anavar or Winstrol, but it's much safer and overall better to check your diet first. also, have bloodwork every once in a while. are you in TRT?

Jay206void

No, I conduct my own TRT currently - I haven't had insurance but do now but the doc is talking some shit about I need to b off it all for 3 months to then see where everything is.
So, I'm kinda not exactly knowing what to do with that. I can buy like sustanon or test e n do it myself because 3 months I could lose what I worked hard for. I'm not sure yet.

HGH.to

no worries. lots of members here are on self TRT.
and you will not lose anything as long as your T levels are high enough and you continue working and dieting.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

No, I conduct my own TRT currently - I haven't had insurance but do now but the doc is talking some shit about I need to b off it all for 3 months to then see where everything is.
So, I'm kinda not exactly knowing what to do with that. I can buy like sustanon or test e n do it myself because 3 months I could lose what I worked hard for. I'm not sure yet.
I don't recommend sustanon. Gave me nothing but problems with my skin and energy levels. Got better pinning every day but that's the opposite of why I bought it.

I'd actually rather use Supertest 400 again, and that fucking sucked.

However, your experience may differ vastly.

suppsforlife

Sustanon was made to maintain stable levels. But it seems most people report they have more stable levels with single esters such as E or C testosterones

TotalWar

Agree with what everyone has said so far. OP, one thing If you are trying to add a compound that may help you keep Fat off or maintain a physique that is lean, is cardarine. Obviously All individual differences, but works very well for me Especially in a cut with test, without any nasty sides like clen will give you. Dbol off cycle...lmao!! 🤣 love u bro

unclem

Sustanon was made to maintain stable levels. But it seems most people report they have more stable levels with single esters such as E or C testosterones
its been awhile since i tried omnadren from jelfa i think i got good results, that was 31yrs ago my first cycle. with jelfa dbol.