cutting for my wife

calmb4dastorm

Yes var is the girly compound of choice along with any other short ester! Every female responds differently to ALL of them. I run 4 week bursts of Tren A and I love it! They call it the King for a reason. Any input you get from anyone MALE OR FEMALE can onlybe used as a guide brother. What works for me may initiate sides your wife may not like and vice versa. Verilization Risks come with aas use by females period point blank. That's why short esters are chosen because it easier to bail on the cycle if nasty sides occur. Primo night make her hair fall out... THen it might not. They ALl come with a night this and that, but the only way or her to find what's works for her is trying it

calmb4dastorm

That's the only problem, Bro, we don't get to decide which sides we have...they just manifest themselves and we decide if we want to continue with the cycle if the sides are tolerable

Dolf

My wife told me when she's on cycle all she can think aboutbis sex constantly. She'll use her rabbit 3 or 4 times while I'm at work, and then we'll go at it up to three times that evening and night. I know I start getting worn out by the cycles end lol.

A

AnabolicPerformance

If I do then this conversation will take a turn for the worse...next thing you know there will be talk of clit size and trannies or something. Damn thats already in here. Everyone take note...this conversation is not happening in Club APL for once!!!

Pankration

Hahaha I don't know who Holly Holm is but yes! You are a perb. I love you bro, if that shits bigger than mine I get depressed, like if a girls arm is bigger than mine.

Pankration

Calm, I'm not scurred about the big beatification of the top labia clit. I mean that roast beef dinner Arbies $5 for 5 deal. Mi vida, that nub, I can eat that all day 

Pankration

I've seen the outline of your Mmmmm, don't consider it a sensitive subject for you. Like I told you "I bet you that shits tight ". Don't ever think that Ok! I bet you that's fuxng tasty 

calmb4dastorm

You are WILD!!!! LMAO! outline? Lmao! Just wild, Pank! You are entirely too many things!! Lmao I just took lunesta, so I willbe  sleeping soon

M

Mister A

I think it's important to discuss that some (real) men will love a woman regardless of her clit size. Regardless of the side effects. Too many girls get scared away from using AAS or think they're bodies are unloveable after using. It's not the case. Some guys actually prefer it. Personally, the thought of an aggressive, sex-crazed, strong, passionate woman sitting her big clit on my face is the best scenario I can come up. My girl is still making natural gains, but when she reaches that point of wanting more I'm hoping Calm and other future female members will be able to point her in the right direction.

Pankration

A woman pretending to be a man or vice vie is different than what you're saying. Gays, lesbos, quereres, I honestly think that they don't have a choice. I know I mispronouncing querests so don't tell me about it.