cutting gear

N

noveskeelite

Anybody cut their gear with filtered oil? Too help with PIP? Doing research and one of prime causes of pip is obviously high dose gear but also the oil and solvents being absorbed too quickly leaving compound behind which crystallizes and causes pain. 

So what'd you'd do is draw your 1ml or whatever at whatever dose it is then add another 1ml of filtered oil to cut concentration in half.

N

noveskeelite

no responses Frown

anyways there are 2 spots so far that give me severe PIP. those spots are pecs and quads.

Did pec injection earlier and cut it with filtered grapeseed oil and its been 4 hours or so and NO pain whatsoever.

For anyone PIP sensitive like myself cutting your gear is a very good solution. crystallization is what causes PIP.

Standingup

I wasnt sure of what the thread was saying or asking.   But yes I have cut gear with GSO , but deca works even better try that .

N

noveskeelite

Don't wanna use deca. Filtered gso works great just makes it a little harder to push through needle but it goes. I am staying test only for now. 

siegmund

Well my virgin quad is killing me ,not severe but it hurts ,1ml prop ,on a virgin will do that ,and its a clean hit ,but I was expecting this ,its crazy tho in the quad its like I can feel the oil moving down my leg ,well tonight is glute was gonna do other quad but will wait till tomorrow or next day I still have 2 front delta and a cheek ,left then other quad ,quad is the only place I get pip I'm sure because there virgin this prop is the smoothies ,ever ran ,might be grabbing gso for quads ,I know DECA works on cut to bad tren didnt

N

noveskeelite

Seig order yourself some FILTERED GSO and watch your quad PIP go bye bye next injection.

draw 1ml of prop. then draw 1ml of filtered gso into same syringe and I promise you will be amazed at the difference.

I went from severe PIP in pecs to now barely any PIP.

siegmund

I woke up this morning 0 pip and ,I'm like great did my shot last night ,now the fucker hurts no severe ,but its prop so I hope ,and it should be gone fast 

N

noveskeelite

Quad PIP is the worst. I responded to your pms man.

N

noveskeelite

in the meantime tho to help with current PIP take some ibuprofen and use a heating pad. will help melt down the crystals

kiddbiggdogg

Just a thought... Have you guys ever used gear made with anything other than GSO? I've always used gear with God til couple months ago I did discovered gear made with coconut oil. Draws out smooth barely - no pip and so much thinner. In my opinion go with the coconut oil it really is the shit! 

N

noveskeelite

yeah GSO seems to be most popular amoung UGL but I am using another labs gear that uses a mix of GSO and I believe safflower oil and it seems pretty smooth thus far. lighter color to it than standard GSO based gear. looks clear like EO.

as far as PIP goes I cant say yet cause I JUST did injection lol.

N

noveskeelite

No PIP at all in same spot previous sources gear gave pretty intense PIP. Really good stuff

should also mention its higher concentration than previous sources gear!!

N

noveskeelite

No did not cut it. Was straight shot of 300mg/ml Test E.