Cutting products

jay206a

Hey can anyone tell me what would b the best product for cutting.
I know it starts with diet.
Any tips would b appreciated

jay206a

Cardio is the best product
There again, I'm doing massive cardio and it's not enough.
It's all good, maybe I'm getting I'm not gonna get advice but from someone who wants to push what works best for him.
If that was the answer I wouldn't b on here asking.
Living better through chemistry. I'm a firm believer in thereof.

jay206a

Ok according to online sources it looks as anavar is the top rated specifically for cutting.
Sorry, I guess I shoulda just looked first.

Aussie

Ok according to online sources it looks as anavar is the top rated specifically for cutting.
Sorry, I guess I shoulda just looked first.
I’m just trying to help you. Don’t go throwing more and more drugs into your system until you get educated better.
Believe me I have lost a good 5kg from my waist in the last 4 months from only training Muay Thai and being in trt
But I do train a lot harder than the average person. When everyone picks up 50gram jump rope I pull out my 446 gram jump rope and do cross overs while they

Attachments

• 023103E9-A020-486D-98A1-0CB52E88CCE2.jpeg
    023103E9-A020-486D-98A1-0CB52E88CCE2.jpeg
    216 KB · Views: 2

Gainz.

Clen... but be careful. The sides are nuts.
Cutting is the simplest part of this hobby... but one of the hardest.
Eat 2,500 calories a day (preferably in 5 different meals, keeping your metabolism high) and burning as many calories as you can.
Any chemical is going to make you jittery and nauseous with a laundry list of side effects that are terrible for your heart.

The trick isn't just not eating or eating very little. Its eating smart to keep your metabolism up.
You see fat guys say all the time "I only eat twice a day but can't lose weight"
Well no shit... because your body is holding onto everything it can, and it stores it as fat. When you have hunger pains your body eats muscle first. Then you eat and it only stores fat.... that's a vicious cycle that will quickly lead to high fat low muscle.

Instead you need to constantly be eating. This will send your metabolism into hyper drive. Once your body knows its getting fed every 2 hours it stops holding onto to that fat storage. So start focusing on several small meals a day, you'll find losing that weight much easier.

Or... take a bunch of clen... have a sore jaw from clenching your teeth, feel like you're going to puke constantly witch will only make your workouts suffer... and possibly give yourself hypertension and a heart mummer.
The choice is yours brother.

kingswe3are

I haven’t taken Clen in a couple of years, but just recently added it to my cutting cycle. Same cycle I have used to cut in the past just without clen. Eager to see how much of a difference adding clen actually does make with me personally. Yesterday was the first day.

Gainz.

I haven’t taken Clen in a couple of years, but just recently added it to my cutting cycle. Same cycle I have used to cut in the past just without clen. Eager to see how much of a difference adding clen actually does make with me personally. Yesterday was the first day.
How many mg a day?

kingswe3are

Started with 40. See how this goes for at least a week maybe two then will go up from there. Planning on 8weeks maybe 10

Gainz.

Wouldn't be a bad idea to start a cycle log. Lots of new members always asking about clen. It would be good for them to not only see the progress, but hear how it affects someone on a week by week basis.
We all know by late spring we'll have a flood of new people asking about clen. It would be nice to give them something.... comprehensive to look at.
(Just a thought)
Hell I wouldn't mind seeing how it plays out