Cutting Season

Dolf

It's well into cutting season, and I'm interested in seeing what everyone is doing, and what your end goal is this year?

I had planned on running my typical test p/tren a/mast p/var/clen cycle. I started my cut natural/trt (200mg ew) and was seeing very nice progress, so I scratched my cut cycle, and decided to see what I could achieve this year vs last year with just trt, diet, cardio, and weight training. The progress has been a bit slower, and while my muscles are firm and hard they don't have that stone like hardness that mast and var give. On the plus side I'm not dealing with the tren sides of excessive sweating, and horrible night sweats. Not having to towel dry off in the middle of the night is nice.

My diet is 16/8 intermittent fasting with moderate to low carb intake. My cardio is 30min ed of 3.0mph speed at 20% grade incline. That puts my heart rate at 136 which is between 70%-80% of my max heart rate. My weight training is 5-6 days per week. 3-4 supersets, 3 sets each of 10-12 reps with 60sec rest between sets, and 3min rest between exercises. (Example: incline db press 12 reps; immediately do pec dec for 12 reps then take 60sec rest before starting the next set. After 3 sets I take 3min rest before starting my next superset.)

My end goal this year is 210lbs @ 12% bf. I have been 220-225lbs the past few summers, but this year I want to drop a bit more weight to see if it makes it easier working out in the heat and humidity. I'm currently at 215lbs, and about 13% bf.

blastthru23

Once I get settled in to my new job, I will decide which way I want to go, and which gym I'm going to switch to (there is a new corporate gym with all the bells and whistles (and things to whistle at lol), and a hole in the wall bodybuilders gym with most of the bells and whistles, old equipment, which I love, but its a little cramped; however, there are NPC competitors there, and one guy who did the Olympia a few years ago.

Cut or lean mass gain (?), but not a straight up bulk is the decision I have to make, tho I don't really need to cut per se. I'm sitting at around 9-11% bf, and around 204 lbs. Would be nice to put on little mass, and harden up a bit. So, it might be test/NPP/mast/var or winny (halo at the end... maybe?). Though, I have some really kick ass tren right now, and would love to run as it has been quite a long hiatus from the tren train; I want to take a ride so damn bad. My friends are loving it saying its the best they've had. Life just hasn't been lined up just right to go for it. But once work is settled, I'll be able to dig in and focus. The goal would be 206, 8-9%, bring up the lats and bis, improve the quads, and chisel the tris. This will be a fairly realistic goal for a 12-16 week cycle. (I wonder when we will get the cycle log section back? Suck a great feature to stay accountable, get support, and track progress. Plus I love following cycle logs, its really inspiring and motivating!)

Dunbar

Sweet goals fellas. Both inspire me and my compounds are virtually the same.. I’m currently sitting at 250 around 11%. I really want to be sub 10. My goals are to thicken up the legs up as always, cap off the delts, bring up my bicep brachialis.
My end goal is 8-9% without over restricting my diet. I want to know my body so well that I’m able to use insulin sensitivity, metabolism, the right nutrients at the right times, and a few compounds to get me there. I’m almost due for another run of Var and am on test. I really want to throw Mast P at it but have been trying to perfect a minimalistic approach.
Fuck I really want some Masteron though.

Keep me me posted on your progress fellas

Dunbar

If I could stop waking up at 1 o’clock in the morning and eating Cheerios for any period of time I’d of been sub 10% months ago... wait I know, did someone say Trenbolone?

Last edited:
LOL I've been eating late night sugar/crap too lately. I started eating ice chips for my middle of the night snacking. it might take some getting use to, but it's been working for me so.

blastthru23

I love masteron! I know a handful or two of guys that do the Tren/Test/Winny, and most haven't heard of mast, while other just see it as an added cost. The synergy between the three (TMT) is delicious and worth every penny in my opinion.

calmb4dastorm

I'm trying to cut as much fat as I can. I allowed myself to put on way too much during the past year. So in April, i put myself in a caloric deficit that was likely too much too fast of a drop, but i needed to see what I was working with. Dropped 10 pounds and am up to maintenance calories for the remainder of the month. In July, i will drop calories again and carb cycle.

I had been cruising on 100mg of test C weekly and Incorporated 150mg of Primo to assist with maintaining mass during the deep deficit. I will begin a traditional cut stack of Test P, Tren A, and Mast P along with A-bombs (2on/2off) July 1st...through the first 2 weeks of August.

​​​​​​Dosages and compounds will be adjusted according to the results achieved and needed moving forward.

THE MOOSE

I'm only doing HGH all summer & fall! 8iu's 3x a week(24iu a week) Only reason why!!! My liver enzymes were way up after my last 16 week cycle! Been off juice now for 2 months & after blood work they are still elevated! Gonna clean out the rest of the year! My PCT(HMG)worked great & functioning well in the bedroom! My goal is to keep my body weight of 215! I've been eating like CRAZY & training HARD! The HGH has kept me in an anabolic state so I havn't lost much size, but my body fat% went up a few points! Goal is to cleanse my liver the rest of the year & do a nice cycle when it's cold out this winter! Soo I don't sweat my ass off everyday!

Last edited:

THE MOOSE

Dunbar works better that way! I watched an interview w/ Dorian Yates & he said he got his best results doing high HGH doses 3 times a week instead of lower each day! I recall him saying he did 12 or 13 iu's 3x a week! Some people do it once a week! 24iu's every sat. for example! Supposably you get a rebound effect & it's similar to what your body releases as a teenager!