Cutting sucks

bobby ricky

I’m cutting very hard right now to the point where I’m feeling cold outside with a cool breeze at 65 degrees. I’m loosing about 5 lbs per week but no muscle loss at all because of my androgens. Anyone feel cold from cutting like the engine is not making the heat like it does loosing only 2 lbs per week?

suppsforlife

I’m cutting very hard right now to the point where I’m feeling cold outside with a cool breeze at 65 degrees. I’m loosing about 5 lbs per week but no muscle loss at all because of my androgens. Anyone feel cold from cutting like the engine is not making the heat like it does loosing only 2 lbs per week?
yes and yes! in cutting that's actually a side effect. one of the reasons why I cut only in summer. In fact, I'm feeling really cold each time I'm hungry. and since I'm almost always hungry in cutting - always cold.

Twizted

Man when my weight was all the way down to the 140's I was constantly cold. Like freezing at even the slightest breeze, it was absolutely miserable. Now I'm on the other end of the spectrum and I'm always on fire, I'm feeding my body so many carbs it's to be expected.

bobby ricky

I’ve stalled at 222 lbs. how much do you guy’s suffer while cutting? Do you guy’s suffer constantly all day? I don’t count calories at all and no macros at all . I don’t compete so I don’t track anything but my peds. I eat from 5 in morning till noon then I fast till 5 the next day.
I want to increase my testosterone and deca but know I shouldn’t. I’ve hit a weak point and just want some advice. I suffer a little but not too bad. Just tell me to suffer more 😂😂

Pedrito0906

I’ve stalled at 222 lbs. how much do you guy’s suffer while cutting? Do you guy’s suffer constantly all day? I don’t count calories at all and no macros at all . I don’t compete so I don’t track anything but my peds. I eat from 5 in morning till noon then I fast till 5 the next day.
I want to increase my testosterone and deca but know I shouldn’t. I’ve hit a weak point and just want some advice. I suffer a little but not too bad. Just tell me to suffer more 😂😂
Yes, I suffer a lot. I have a very stressful job, not su much physically but it's mentally draining.

This is my schedule.
4:30am - wake up
6:00am - work with black coffee and a little bit of cream
11am - I'm shaking of hunger, get food around 800 - 1000 cals
6pm - a shake and a snack of around 400 - 600 cals.

One day per week I typically cheat.

At least I try to hit my protein macros. But yes, I feel cold the entire day, I feel super hungry around 10 am, and sometimes I wanna just eat a lot hahaha.

In these 3.5 months, I was wearing Medium shirts, now I'm X-Small, I had a fupa but now its almost gone. This my first time cutting down while on gear and the good thing is I have a lot of energy than just doing it naturally!!!

Keep going dad, you'll make it.

bobby ricky

The only thing I make sure is to keep my protein high. I’m going to try a couple 24 hr fasts next week to get rid of my stubborn lower back fat.

Pedrito0906

The only thing I make sure is to keep my protein high. I’m going to try a couple 24 hr fasts next week to get rid of my stubborn lower back fat.
Man, one time I did 40 hrs fast, and I started to smell cigarettes smoke, I used to smoke before that time, call me crazy or idk but I think the smoke was stuck in my fat for all those years, and my body was getting detoxed???? Crazy

seymour

I hate cutting LMAO. It's what I'm about to do as well...oh boy

I think almost everyone hates it though.

I don't know how the heck you don't count calories and macros though. Doing that is what keeps me sure I'm on track and easier to identify slight adjustments I can make if I stall out.

I always keep protein up like you mentioned. Wanna preserve that muscle. The gear helps us with that too 🤟

I usually go 50% protein 30% carbs and 20% fats. I'm sure there are others who do it differently. I am curious to know what others do as far as percentages when cutting and have success

bobby ricky

Silly as it may seem I use the container method 😂 I just adjust my containers to go up or down. My containers have a bed of rice with chicken and vegetables. Bulk more containers please 😂

seymour

Hey man, not silly at all. If it works it works! I could definitely do with some more containers though 👍🤪