Cutting TE 500

B

Burrr

I've come into some Test E 500 that I'm assuming is gonna pack some serious pip.

I don't really have much in mys stash to cut it with, Just some TE 300, Prop 100 and TrenA 100.

My plan is to try a 1/4 cc injection and feel out the pip, who knows..... maybe I can handle it.

If I do get some PIP my plan is to cut it with some MCT oil.

Does this sound like a safe method for adding oil?,

Use pharmaceutical grade MCT, probably NOW brand.

Heat the oil in the oven at 250 for 20 minutes and let cool.

Transfer oil into a new steril vial by way of a .20 whatman.

Add the test E 500 to the oil, in a 2:1 ratio

I think this will leave me with a safe and sterile solution of Test E 330

Does that sound like a good plan?

Predator

Depends on whose TE500 u have, it maybe fine. I have tolerated a couple of sources without any pip. But If I needed to dilute, my fav is always eq. It always has come through for me and is cheap as heck. Forget all the plain oils

Tuff

Burr, you can/could cut it down like this. 500mg divided by 4 is 125mg. so if you wanted to take a 375mg injection, put in 3/4 cc of test and a 1/4 cc of carrier oil. but a better way would be to do this is if you have a 20ml-50ml bottle, put the 10cc of Test 500mg into it and 3cc of carrier oil; safflower, soy, etc. or into 2 10ml bottles; 4.5 cc of test 500 and 1.5 cc of carrier oil into each bottle. I know I probably confused more than anything. If have any questions email me at [email protected] and I will help in any way.

B

Burrr

I've got spare vials, filters etc. Just debating on if I need to heat the oil, or just filter it. 

Tuff, do you heat your gear in the brew process, or just filter it? There seems to be brewers on both sides of the fence when it comes to heating gear.

Tuff

Personally, I heat and filter mine the first time, let stand a day, then filter it at room temp the 2nd time. That way Im able to get all the powders/crystals. If your test 500 is sealed in a vial, I would assume it has already been filtered. What causes the PIP is the amount (mg) of powders in comparison to the amount of oil it is mixed in. By adding the clean carrier oil, that should "dilute" the potency of the Test 500 and drop the strength/mg of it, hopefully decreasing the chance of pip.

B

Burrr

I tried a small 1/4 cc pin, cut it with another 1/4 cc of prop. 

There is a little pip, but not bad. About the same pip I'd get from prop alone.

My main concern was the protocol for making my cut oil safe and clean. Filtering it through a .20 whatman is going to happen no matter what, but the need to cook the oil till kill bacteria is debateable. There are a few strains of bacteria that can fit through a .20u filter, but I don't think they are the kind of bacteria that we would see in mct oil.  Virus's are even smaller, and will pass right through a .20, but again.... not likely to have a virus living in mct oil.

I'm still not sure what to think of the term "pharmaceutical grade" when it comes to my oil.  Does that mean it's already filtered and pasteurized.

B

Burrr

thanks for the help Tuff, If it comes down to having to cut I'm going to use MCT oil that has been filtered, but not heated.