cutting

patriots21

Just finished a Test E cycle. Now ready to cut.  Starting an ECA stack and will be doing fasted cardio for a month with a keto diet. Is there anything I can add to help? I have  t3, clenbuterol , dnp and yohimbe.

thanks

JdDaniel01

Do not under any circumstances start taking the DNP. That shit is poison. T3 can also carry with it some pretty severe risks. Cutting is all diet and hard work. Guys work their asses off and get jacked on a cycle but don't realize sometimes that they have to work twice as hard to cut it up. The best way to cut and maintain size is to do it old school and take your time and put in the work. I will say that I personally love clen, I use it a lot to get those last few stubborn pounds off. Some guys hate it because they can barely move from the cramps it can give. Just like gaining mass, there's no magic pill to get shredded. 

blastthru23

Diet and hard work. I personally notice magical things happen more often when I work hard and eat right. Pretty strange huh? Lol ;)

strong

Bro, The guys above gave you their answer... Hard work and diet....  Clen , dnp and eca are just a cherry on top of hard work. If you want to mess with those drugs then go ahead... Looks like you are just waiting to hear what you want to hear....

siegmund

DNP IS TABOO HERE , AND I SUGGEST THROWING IN THE GARBAGE. , ITS PESTASIDES. AND KILLS IT HAS AND WILL...

T3 AAND CLEN. WITH EDUCATION. IM OK WITH IM PERSONALY THINKING CLEN BUT PLEASE MY MAN. DNP...... if you choose please leave off the forums.  ty

siegmund

there will be none of that here strong. , you know that my friend and i know good ppl dnp killed and wont have it on the forums. clen and t3. , are differnt with exp....i recently just asked about clen . ..so.  i need send you a message. ...not on this on other shit ill tty soon 

calmb4dastorm

We do not encourage the use of DNP here at MG. More often than not persons are looking for a certain response but what we give is truth, from experience. SAFETY takes precedence over everything. Your safety and the safety of those who read these threads.

If you truly want to cut up, dial in your macros and adjust your diet accordingly. Food is the most anabolic substance you can get your hands on. There is no quick fix. No magic pill or oil you can ingest or pin that will fix a bad diet and or training regimen. It's normal to wantit now and fast, but the reality is that it takes time... Sacrifice..and effort. AAS are simply tools to help you achieve your goals. 

patriots21

Dumped the DNP in the toilet.  I will give a carb cycling a shot. M-S.  300, 200 , 100, 300, 200, 100, 0 . what do you think ?

flagcia

Your sarcoplasmatic hyperthophy will thank you for dumping that yellow poison. That's maybe a drug useful with morbid obese people with medical supervision, but definitely will kill your performance, your glycogen storage capacity and would turn our healthy sport in a dangerous, unhealthy, even lethal and very catabolic disaster.

Now time to go fit and shred that fat while getting faster and stronger ;)

Btw, I'd reccomend you to "break" the keto once a week or once every 10 days at least to bring some fuel to your muscles (and protect them in following gym sessions), turn T-3 on and maintain your metabolism. If doing so, also remember that a small/med qtty of glucose (always from slow digetions starch) will replenish your muscles before kicking you out of keto, while fructose will go directly to the liver and will stop keto completely. Take it into account if you ever indulge or have any cheat little meal ;)