cycle bridge

JesseTX

has anyone bridged a cycle with Tongkat Ali or included it in PCT?
Hey there.
Tongkat is a less heard of and probably hasn't been uses often, Testosterone booster. There are a lot of herbals that can be integrated into a PCT, but my faith is natural test boosters is failing as I am seeing more people reporting that upon taking them, their natural levels dropped seriously low.
For myself, while on blast of cycle I use a DIM complex and D3.
I think that is a good avenue as it doesn't do much to signal an increase of any one hormone in the body, but it promotes and stimulates hormonal balance....so your body will fill in the blanks as needed.

suppsforlife

Bridging with testosterone is the best.
No loss of muscle gains 👍
not everyone is ready for the commitment of taking testosterone injections for life. so it's best to go for PCT. especially if they are younger. Plus, PCT is not that bad for everyone. as to anything else, we're all responding very differently. I've seen guys saying they won't ever do PCT again (that's how bad it was), but there are others saying that PCT is great for them with little to no muscle loss and no mental issues. at least, nothing too bad

JesseTX

not everyone is ready for the commitment of taking testosterone injections for life. so it's best to go for PCT. especially if they are younger. Plus, PCT is not that bad for everyone. as to anything else, we're all responding very differently. I've seen guys saying they won't ever do PCT again (that's how bad it was), but there are others saying that PCT is great for them with little to no muscle loss and no mental issues. at least, nothing too bad
For sure, everyone is different.

unclem

ill be damn i work my ass off in the gym, then to lose all the muscle i put back on, ill stay on test 200mg week test e yr round. i aint worried about no nuts i have 1 child.

Gainz.

Never again! That pct was absolutely awful! I didn't lose much of my gainz, it was how I felt. Lethargic, depressed, very little libido, and worse of all my glorious.... parade worthy 🍆 wouldn't get as hard as it should. 5 weeks of... internal conflict. Never again! I jumped right on the trt train after that. I'm so happy I did.