Cycle help

Gthomason

I have done 2previous test only cycles but this time I bought a blend of 200mg test e and 200mg tren e
Problem is I only have 3ml syringes left what’s a good intermediate dose on a 3 ml syringe thanks

HGH.to

First off - I wouldn't recommend Tren E for someone who only did Test previously. Tren is 5 times more powerful than Test. Additionally, Enanthate version of Tren makes it last in your system for a long period so in case something goes wrong and you stop the administration, it still lingers in your system for a week or 2. That's why is better to go Tren A. Should be used daily, but gets out of system faster. And you get to see how your body reacts faster too.
Tren should be used after you've used many other steroids and your body tolerate them well.
In case you still ignore my advice and go to Test + Tren; then at least, start slowly at about 200 mg Tren weekly. This means 1 ml weekly. Therefore, you only use 0.5 cc per injection (because you need 2 weekly injections).
In case you want more than only 200 mg Test weekly (because you can't separate them, obviously), you'll need another Test E vial.
So, 3 ml is too much for your needs, but you can still draw only 0.5 ml to use.
NOTE! throw away every syringe after use. do not reuse, otherwise you risk infections

Gthomason

Thanks for the advice I already purchased it since it’s a 50/50 blend I might do a .75 that would be 150mg of each and 300mg per week I think I will be ok with the strength and sides besides sweating does that dosage I came up with seem accurate to you

HGH.to

I might do a .75 that would be 150mg of each and 300mg per week
does that dosage I came up with seem accurate to you
0.75 cc per injection x 2 weekly infections = 300 mg weekly is accurate and yeah you could try it out, but that's absolutely maximum you should try. simply because there would be too much of Trenbolone. you might have tolerated 600 mg of Test alone per week, but 300 mg Test + 300 mg Tren is another story!

Last edited:

Gthomason

In order to keep my test the same should I add another ml of test e or maybe go down to 1/2 or 3/4 ml because of the strength of tren,or do I need to add anymore test because of the strength of the tren and it being tern e and not acetate it will stay longer in my system too

HGH.to

it being tern e and not acetate it will stay longer in my system too
yes it will, as I mentioned in the first post.
and no, if you plan to run 200-300 mg of Test AND 200-300 Tren weekly - I wouldn't recommend adding anymore test. you might add more test only if you have experience, you know what to expect, what you are doing, what are your goals

Gthomason

I got very sick for a couple years and lost 100lbs and quite a bit of muscle too now that I’m healthy again my first cycle was 100iu hgh and test e I gained 25 pounds of muscle I really want to continue the same growth but a more power