Cycle Logs

darkvorg

My only objection to these statements is that my cycle is going how I planned. I just haven't had the time to be on this forum until now. I'm not saying my work schedule or planning a wedding or anything like that is getting in the way of my diet or training whatsoever, it has just been my least priority to come and continually check up on a website to post my information. I hadn't updated my log for two weeks just because of circumstances. Not saying it's getting in the way of my cycle or anything, it just was THIS that I hadn't managed to do (being log on to a forum). I have kept track of my writen log and intake (how much weight has been added/lost, new PR's, time on each body part, tracking diet and messing with nutrient timing more and more). 

SemperFi

Objection noted Brother and great job! The stress of the wedding planning must be killing you. ;)

Taking things personal instead of seeing the idea behind the posts and provoking each of us to ask ourselves, "Am I doing all that I can do to achieve my goals?", might be why you are voicing an objection. 

I am even going out on a limb here in risking pissing you off by telling you I bet you can do more. I am betting you can put in one more rep, one more set, not eat the cheat meal, spend an extra half hour with your fiancé, etc. 

We are all in the same boat... enough is never enough.... we can always do and give more.

SEMPER FI

Dolf

Vorg my brother you're taking offense like it was personally directed at you, and that's not the case. He's expressing a personal opinion. Many individuals post a cycle log, take advice that's given, and never touch it again. You're updating yours which is a good thing. He's not saying it has to be daily or weekly. Just keeping a log with occasional updates will help you in the future, and others who read your or my log. It's perfectly understandable your life is hectic right now. SF wants to push everyone to be the best that they can be. As long as you're doing your best then he feels he's helped someone be great rather than just good or ok. You won't find a guy on here who'll support you more, and push you to be better than SF. It's just his hard chargin Marine Corps devil dog jarhead way!

darkvorg

I have been struggling finding more time to spend with her on a more personal level and in regards to reps I know I gotta up cardio and I think the calorie deficite gets to me at times. This is first week of carb cycling because I gained lean muscle but haven't dropped fat again. Logically I know this wasn't personal aimed to me haha sorry for lettin my brains get the best of me, gotta love the cycle haha

Dolf

Anyone who is successful has failed many many times! The difference between being successful and unsuccessful if if you learn, grow, get back up, and try again. 

Real glory is being knocked to your knees, and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it. -Vince Lombardi

Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we catch excellence. -Vince Lombardi 

blastthru23

I, too, get a lot of satisfaction helping others; it feeds me on a certain level, some call it spiritual, but i stay away from using that word because it often has too many extensions.  I've received so much in this life from many places and people, nothing beats sharing what I've learned :)

darkvorg

Now I gotta pay more attention to the "edge" with the new compound!!!! lord help me in this time to have patients and kindness through my frst run of a 19nor!!!

Dolf

You'll be ok until you start dabbling into tren affectionately nick named "THE DEVILS PISS" for good reason. 

SemperFi

Don't overlook the importance of your PCT while you are enjoying this journey. At your age I will say PCT is the most important aspect of a successful cycle in your case.

Do you plan to run any blood work while on cycle?

Keep investing and keep evolving. 

SEMPER FI

Dolf

+2 SF...as far as the chemical aspect goes pct is the most important part of a cycle because a good pct determines how much of your gains you keep. 

Little K

I'm still natural until I get on stage for my show in May. After that I plan on starting my first cycle. Would it be acceptable for me to use the Cycle Log feature here to track my diet and training? Thinking I could just use the cycle section to track my supplements since I'm on a few. It seems like a good tool to help me track my progress and share it with you guys so when the time comes for me to incorporate Anavar, I'm already in the habit of logging on here. Thoughts/suggestions?

Thanks!

Dolf

Yes that would actually be great, and helpful for others looking for a natty aporoach to comp preps! Please do post : ) 

Dolf

I'm gonna get back with admin about how progress is comingvalong with making a print button so you can also print it out.

M

Mister A

Dolf, since we're on the subject - I believe Blast made this suggestion quite awhile ago, but I'll make it again - I'd love to have a view of the Cycle Logs in order of most recently updated. I'm following along with 6 different logs now and it would be much easier to follow them if I saw the most recently updated ones first.