Cycle Logs

Dolf

On the source page http://musclegurus.to/source-reviews towards the bottom right is a box. It has tabs at the top and cycle is one of the tabs. Hit that tab and it gives them to you in order from newest post at the top.

ramdisck

Not everyone desires to be or can be an elite athlete. It isn't always what they put into it can also be what hand they were dealt.  The dedication many of these guys have is astonishing.

Some guys are not in this to be the elite athlete. some are in it to be better and are happy just getting better. some are more into building the body as a hobby.  

Personally, I race triathlons.  I am never going to go pro. I not going to win my age group (for another 20 years).  I buy better bikes I get a great wetsuit. I read about which shoes will be best and invest as I can.  I train because I love it. I am happy making PRs and for a couple races I am happy to finish close to how i did two years ago.  I've kept a solid log on a cycle and I'm currently hardly keeping up with mine now.  I know what I need to do if I want to put more into it. That is thanks to these guys here. Somethimes I need to "take it personally" to get my ass moving.  

I am an Elite at my job, I am an Elite father.  As a triathlete I've competed in races a small percentage of population can say they would or have been able to finish.  I am happy making gains and getting better.  Pushes like these help me go a little harder. I know that I was dealt a deck that isn't going to be 250 pounds of muscle, but I'll take all the help pushing myself to the max.

Dolf

Ram you may not be pro, but I still consider you an elite athlete. A very very small percentage of the population could do what you do. Including me lol 

M

Mister A

I mostly use my phone. Can't find the tabs on it. When I get home I'll take a look and see if I can replicate it.

SemperFi

Smart phones are like my wife.... They are always trying to auto correct me even when I am right.

SEMPER FI

Dolf

Click the black box in  the upper left corner and hit sources on the drop down. Scroll down that page until you get to the forum updates. It say forum and the comments you click on are below that. Look to the right of where it says forum and there an arrow pointing down. Click that arrow and theres a drop down box. Cycles is the one you click and all cycle comments post there. The newest post being at the top.

M

Mister A

The answer to my prayers! Thank you, Dolf. I'm giving you my first +2 for that one.