cycle question

Jay206void

so all my gear was fukkin jacked along with my wallet n bag, so I went over a week without use of my tren n test injections, I was using 2 different kinds a short action n a longer one of the tren n test. so I just got the sustanon n TRI tren cpl days ago what I'm wondering is does it take a while for those levels to get back up to where they were with this sustanon and tri tren? I can't hardly do shit and I'm just sleeping so I know obviously the levels have crashed. not 2 familiar with the sustanon but I read alotta good things about it so can anyone tell me if it's just slowly getting back up and that's y I've crashed?
I wouldn't even go to the gym if this was the way it stayed. I made a 1 year commitment to this and I've about 5 months left so I don't know but I know some of you do I don't like coming on here as I'm not one of you and I'm not saying that in a negative way I just don't like people and in the past alotta you only had bad shit to say to me, I thought the idea was to encourage and give advice not slam someone. I promise I won't come on here again I just really need to know if anyone knows specifically about these 2 compounds and just what the hell is happening to me. I mean if it's over it's over I went as far as I could and yeah yeah I know I'm not y'all I can't bench 400 lbs and am not yoked n cut in like u guys so no need to let me know that. I only wanted to put on some lean muscle and chisel it in to some definition that's y I have run test base n tren to try n achieve this goal. Anyways, I'd appreciate any feedback but if u just wanna talk shit n out me down then save your breath. Please and ty.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Both those blends have short esters so levels will start to climb rapidly after administration.

Just bought some Tri-Tren 150 myself, using it along side Superbol 450 and T500.

Jay206void

Both those blends have short esters so levels will start to climb rapidly after administration.

Just bought some Tri-Tren 150 myself, using it along side Superbol 450 and T500.
says specifically sustanon is lon acting esters and tri tren is all 3 of the esters 2 of which r long.

suppsforlife

've about 5 months left so I don't know but I know some of you do I don't like coming on here as I'm not one of you and I'm not saying that in a negative way I just don't like people and in the past alotta you only had bad shit to say to me, I thought the idea was to encourage and give advice not slam someone.
that's the actual idea.
simply ignore those that say bad shit about you and slam you. We do not really encourage the use of steroids when it's likely to do more harm than help, but in the end, its your life and you decide and we will try to help by giving advice. anyone else who's only saying shit - just ignore them.
as for your question - please be more explicit. You were on Testosterone (sustanon) and Trenbolone (tri-tren) then you stopped them and now you don't feel well? or there's something else?

Jay206void

that's the actual idea.
simply ignore those that say bad shit about you and slam you. We do not really encourage the use of steroids when it's likely to do more harm than help, but in the end, its your life and you decide and we will try to help by giving advice. anyone else who's only saying shit - just ignore them.
as for your question - please be more explicit. You were on Testosterone (sustanon) and Trenbolone (tri-tren) then you stopped them and now you don't feel well? or there's something else?

that's the actual idea.
Okay pretty sure I was clear , no....Been on sustanon n TRI tren last 3 or 3 days. B4 that was on long and short action of test n tren. my shit was all jacked went well over week with no gear until I ordered these. Am wondering when shit is gonna kick in I cannot do anything at all like B4. Does it take while for sustanon n n the tei tren 2 build up 2bthe super high levels I'm sure I was at B4, I was using a lot. but now this stuff I just have zero drive or any and don't know if it's a building up affect because of how it goes into bloodstream or what?????
if u don't know it's all good, I'll find out in time I'm sure.

Denicnut

so all my gear was fukkin jacked along with my wallet n bag, so I went over a week without use of my tren n test injections, I was using 2 different kinds a short action n a longer one of the tren n test. so I just got the sustanon n TRI tren cpl days ago what I'm wondering is does it take a while for those levels to get back up to where they were with this sustanon and tri tren? I can't hardly do shit and I'm just sleeping so I know obviously the levels have crashed. not 2 familiar with the sustanon but I read alotta good things about it so can anyone tell me if it's just slowly getting back up and that's y I've crashed?
I wouldn't even go to the gym if this was the way it stayed. I made a 1 year commitment to this and I've about 5 months left so I don't know but I know some of you do I don't like coming on here as I'm not one of you and I'm not saying that in a negative way I just don't like people and in the past alotta you only had bad shit to say to me, I thought the idea was to encourage and give advice not slam someone. I promise I won't come on here again I just really need to know if anyone knows specifically about these 2 compounds and just what the hell is happening to me. I mean if it's over it's over I went as far as I could and yeah yeah I know I'm not y'all I can't bench 400 lbs and am not yoked n cut in like u guys so no need to let me know that. I only wanted to put on some lean muscle and chisel it in to some definition that's y I have run test base n tren to try n achieve this goal. Anyways, I'd appreciate any feedback but if u just wanna talk shit n out me down then save your breath. Please and ty.
Your levels shouldn’t have dropped dramatically in one week if you were on cycle for a while…sustanon works real good with every day or every other day injections and you can split your tren dosage up to add a little bit in with every shot it will get and keep your blood levels of both more stable and less sides…the tren seems to work better a single acetate or enanthate it’s when your levels fluctuate you get more sides…from my experience starting at 25mg of tren ace 6x per week worked good and I definitely didn’t go above 40mg ….you can do tren enth that way too but if you get sides it will obviously take a lot longer to go away

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Sust blends have Decanoate, that's very heavy ester, but also propionate which is very short and will absorb fast.

Your tren has acetate and hex, the longest and shortest. And enth, sat in the middle.

Both your blends have short and long esters, so you'll get a quick hit and sustained absorption. I use them every other day usually, sometimes I skip a day.

Some people get side effects from unstable levels, some don't. It seems you got some bad mental sides. If your serum levels dropped fast that's probs the cause.

Jay206void

lol, u guys r just go hard or go home huh! that's cool I'll take that in2 account but as I'm sure your aware it says do them like no more then twice per week. I been doin this 7 months now and I do know that my tolerance of them has increased dramatically so then it's a matter of maintaining the levels that work for ya. I was doing em every 3 days or so but with the test of I go above a certain amount my legs will look like bridge pilings they'll just blow up with water and my blood pressure will be elevated. Don't really care for the test but obviously in conjunction with tren or deca or whatever it becomes a different scenario. Yeah, I could have gone to overload as I hadn't taken a day off in about 3 months. Found out my creatinine level is pretty high so my kidneys are processing muscle as a fuel source so I'm putting carbs back in my diet to fuel these workouts. I'll never hear the end of it from my doctor but I'm learning that it's not the gear directly but rather I'm going so hard and not eating the right things my body has to burn something so it's burning muscle which obviously is a bit counterproductive. I'll figure it out, I e come a long fukkin ways I can't believe I'd ever lookike this. I have to switch my routine up and make adjustments, I just felt tired lately and been sleeping a lot more so I figured going off the gear for over a week caused a plummet of the levels.

Denicnut

lol, u guys r just go hard or go home huh! that's cool I'll take that in2 account but as I'm sure your aware it says do them like no more then twice per week. I been doin this 7 months now and I do know that my tolerance of them has increased dramatically so then it's a matter of maintaining the levels that work for ya. I was doing em every 3 days or so but with the test of I go above a certain amount my legs will look like bridge pilings they'll just blow up with water and my blood pressure will be elevated. Don't really care for the test but obviously in conjunction with tren or deca or whatever it becomes a different scenario. Yeah, I could have gone to overload as I hadn't taken a day off in about 3 months. Found out my creatinine level is pretty high so my kidneys are processing muscle as a fuel source so I'm putting carbs back in my diet to fuel these workouts. I'll never hear the end of it from my doctor but I'm learning that it's not the gear directly but rather I'm going so hard and not eating the right things my body has to burn something so it's burning muscle which obviously is a bit counterproductive. I'll figure it out, I e come a long fukkin ways I can't believe I'd ever lookike this. I have to switch my routine up and make adjustments, I just felt tired lately and been sleeping a lot more so I figured going off the gear for over a week caused a plummet of the levels.
It’s not tolerance and if you read more they only say that bc of the half life shooting enanthate 2x per week but smaller every day or eod injections are the best it keeps stable levels and your peaks and valleys do matter the more stable the less side affects! Do too much of that tri tren after a few weeks and blast 200mg 2x per week and watch you will feel like shit if it’s accurate dosed…honestly if you’re not competing you have no business doing trenbolone very simple plenty of other safe/affective drugs bro just trying to tell you the best ways and to be safe about it

Jay206void

and see this is where it becomes your opinion on tren. Tren is the best compound out there for cutting period. And no I don't now nor will I ever compete, I'm not built like that.sobwith respect that's conjecture and your opinion. As I've said, tren is one of the only ones I know of that u will keep your gains. I don't do this because it's fun I have to pay to go get tired and sore n all that. At work atleast I get paid for it.bThis is me knocking something off my list of shit to do B4 I'm dead n gone. Tren is the be all n do all of roids from everything I've read and all the testimonials from people that have used it. I appreciate and value your much more educated advice then I have but I use the shit because it works and it works damn well. I've used others like deca n dbol and they just aren't tren it fits my needs. I've heard a lot about Anavar n Winstol for cutting but one of those is only in pill form and that's the worst for your liver. I make mistakes and learn on the way, I was getting carried away with the shit and whether it's a tolerance thing or just the half life - the result is the same I've had to steadily increase the amounts and play with the frequency of pinning those amounts, I just didn't know what the hell happened but I should point out that everytime I ran test n tren B4 id only do 4 weeks on 4 off. This is first full length cycle I've run so the dynamics with regard to me going to progressive overload, not getting nearly enough sleep, not eating the right stuff to fuel the increased amounts of weights I'm pushing around , the longer gym visits all of it is stuff that I seeing I have to actually like plan out and not just play by ear. Look, u guys all earned your builds u been doing it for much longer then me this is gonna b 17 months coming up for me so ....Dont run tren unless I'm competing - no, I run it because it's the best at what it does hands down. Lemme ask u this, if u get in an accident and have pain and the docs gonna give u whatever u want to ease that pain r u gonna ask for Tylenol 3 w codeine or some oxycodone? I want the strong shit that will work. Thank u for your responses, I'll leave y'all to your forum I appreciate the insights.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

and see this is where it becomes your opinion on tren. Tren is the best compound out there for cutting period. And no I don't now nor will I ever compete, I'm not built like that.sobwith respect that's conjecture and your opinion. As I've said, tren is one of the only ones I know of that u will keep your gains. I don't do this because it's fun I have to pay to go get tired and sore n all that. At work atleast I get paid for it.bThis is me knocking something off my list of shit to do B4 I'm dead n gone. Tren is the be all n do all of roids from everything I've read and all the testimonials from people that have used it. I appreciate and value your much more educated advice then I have but I use the shit because it works and it works damn well. I've used others like deca n dbol and they just aren't tren it fits my needs. I've heard a lot about Anavar n Winstol for cutting but one of those is only in pill form and that's the worst for your liver. I make mistakes and learn on the way, I was getting carried away with the shit and whether it's a tolerance thing or just the half life - the result is the same I've had to steadily increase the amounts and play with the frequency of pinning those amounts, I just didn't know what the hell happened but I should point out that everytime I ran test n tren B4 id only do 4 weeks on 4 off. This is first full length cycle I've run so the dynamics with regard to me going to progressive overload, not getting nearly enough sleep, not eating the right stuff to fuel the increased amounts of weights I'm pushing around , the longer gym visits all of it is stuff that I seeing I have to actually like plan out and not just play by ear. Look, u guys all earned your builds u been doing it for much longer then me this is gonna b 17 months coming up for me so ....Dont run tren unless I'm competing - no, I run it because it's the best at what it does hands down. Lemme ask u this, if u get in an accident and have pain and the docs gonna give u whatever u want to ease that pain r u gonna ask for Tylenol 3 w codeine or some oxycodone? I want the strong shit that will work. Thank u for your responses, I'll leave y'all to your forum I appreciate the insights.
Most of the people on here are on tren.

I disagree with the "no business using INSERT DRUG." mentality.

You're an individual free to do as you please and this is supposed to be a place where you can get that information to do that safely.

I'm sorry that you feel you have been spoken down to and I'm sure in part that will be people's tone not coming through in their type. And where it isn't, that doesn't reflect what most of the people on here are about.

My only criticism of you would be, what have you got against hitting return?

Jay206void

Not sure what mean by hitting return - but I will presume you r referring to why don't I stay in this site? I have not an issue with coming here and getting advice from these guys. Originally, when I first came here it was akin to a firing line I felt, I wasn't given direction and advice but mire criticized and what I felt was just out down. I know that if I felt that way, then I'm sure other guys starting out if they had been here it probably woulda been enough to deter em from returning - I do know that that's only maybe a few people who do that in large I've learned alot from the dudes here. I can keep this line open, I'm not think skinned by any means at all I guess to sum it up id say it like this I strongly feel that if u r someone who has put the work in and have the physique of a roman soldier then with that comes some semblance of responsibility to project yourself and your opinions when it comes to helping out others who r just starting their journeys. that may sound cliche or whatever but let's face it at some point most of us were that skinny or overweight person that when started going to the gym noticed that dude that was walking around the gym with that confidence not to mention the 18 inch biceps, so maybe it's not said enohere but just in how someone says something can go a long way to help inspire or on the other spectrum completely discourage someone from pushing towards their goals. I know I go pretty in depth, I'm not the most social person in person, on here I can say the things that I feel need said from time to time .
thanx for that, I'm sure I'll b here more n more asking things.

Denicnut

People lean on tren who can’t lift and eat…it’s not my opinion it’s not worth the negative side affects I’ve taken it and train guys that compete they all say the same thing…you’re just not thinking about your health or know much about the drugs…but you’re right you can do whatever you want to yourself you just might want to research some more especially if you’re not some 20 year old that can’t eat or lift and needs tren to make and noticeable gains at all bc when you’re older you will think about your health especially if you have zero intention to compete…I hope it works out for you and definitely try the smaller injections it will workout out better bro take it easy bro

Jay206void

u r right about those couple things . I can't lift because I'm not in it for that. so therefore no need to compete,never once crossed my mind. I don't like this as I'm doing it with an end in sight and I visual I've almost accomplished. I'm nowhere near 20 , u have strong opinions on tren clearly. it's all good man, if I cared about this lifestyle enough 2 literally plan meals out and all that....I'd probably still run tren. I'm not strong and don't wish to b it's strictly a means to an end so if I have to accumulate some health problems along the way it's worth it.. I'm glad there's the say no to drugs ' tren ' guys like u out there. Really. hope u keep doin what your doin. thanx

Denicnut

u r right about those couple things . I can't lift because I'm not in it for that. so therefore no need to compete,never once crossed my mind. I don't like this as I'm doing it with an end in sight and I visual I've almost accomplished. I'm nowhere near 20 , u have strong opinions on tren clearly. it's all good man, if I cared about this lifestyle enough 2 literally plan meals out and all that....I'd probably still run tren. I'm not strong and don't wish to b it's strictly a means to an end so if I have to accumulate some health problems along the way it's worth it.. I'm glad there's the say no to drugs ' tren ' guys like u out there. Really. hope u keep doin what your doin. thanx
I hope you didn’t take it wrong there just isn’t a need to fuck your body up to look good for the few months you’re on tren…and yea I do have thoughts on it bc I’ve seen people abuse /mis use/ or simply not know what the fuck they r doing and they all say it’s not worth! So if you’re not 20 and resilient think again and for cutting the best thing you can do is not miss a meal and your cardio! That’s a fact too not take trenbolone bud I just like to see people be safe it’s not worth it if you fuck yourself up

Jay206void

I do have a question about product n validity of it;
has anyone ever heard of or used anything from Ryzen pharmaceuticals? u can get alotta their shit on I...daddy, I never tried their gear B4 so I'm just wondering, I know their alotta shit out there but this site has always been trustworthy to me so anyone ever heard of them B4?

Jay206void

Hey why when I first started would alotta things I see and read and people here would tell me to use certain amounts once twice 3 times week now the sustanon, and tri tren I'm on I'm getting told to use it every fukkin day - and the sustanon obviously being something that's generally used less often due to esters in it. I was told yesterday by the support staff at the site I bought those 2 from to use .01ml everyday. I've never in the 7 months I been doing this shit now never heard anything like that B4. I'm wondering what anyone would give that ki d of advice it seems wreckless to me and to use long acting stuff everyday??
some of u told me something along those lines- can someone that knows about this stuff reply to me with why in the world would someone encourage someone to pin any type of gear on a daily basis????

Denicnut

Hey why when I first started would alotta things I see and read and people here would tell me to use certain amounts once twice 3 times week now the sustanon, and tri tren I'm on I'm getting told to use it every fukkin day - and the sustanon obviously being something that's generally used less often due to esters in it. I was told yesterday by the support staff at the site I bought those 2 from to use .01ml everyday. I've never in the 7 months I been doing this shit now never heard anything like that B4. I'm wondering what anyone would give that ki d of advice it seems wreckless to me and to use long acting stuff everyday??
some of u told me something along those lines- can someone that knows about this stuff reply to me with why in the world would someone encourage someone to pin any type of gear on a daily basis????
It keeps blood levels more stable bc of how it peaks…sustanon too does have one short and two medium esters…side affect will be less no matter what you do it you shoot every day or even every other day and with tren less sides the better! Tren ace should be shot every day in smaller amounts bc you won’t have such high peaks and valleys of drug release and again lower and more stable/consistent by shooting every day…I’ve done like test enth mast enth and tren ace on Mon Tues Wed off Thur then on Fri sat Sunday it worked very well with the tren ace at 25-40mg as I tapered up every couple weeks…I did just test enth 250 on mondays and thurs 1ml each day so 500mg per week with much more noticeable or comparable sides to the test /tren / mast…the most noticeable for me is way less acne…divide your weekly totals of all your drugs and mix them together In 5 or 6 injections per week it will work out better

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Some people prefer to do it that way.

Specially with acetate cause its half life is 1.5 days, slightly less than EoD.

I pin every other day, I have a mix of propionate and acetate to spike my serum levels and enthanate, cypionate and hex for prolonged release.

Your pinning schedule is determined by your shortest ester.