Cycle questions and recommendations

LowBoost

I am not exactly new to running gear, it has just been a few years since I have ran a cycle. I am looking to run a 8-10 week cut cycle. I have ran various compounds before including Tren.

I am looking into a “cut mix 320” which includes
Tren Ace. 100mg, Test Ace. 100mg, and Drostanolone 120mg. I also have Winstrol tabs I can throw in. Would this be something decent to run for a 8-10 week cycle? And I’m assuming pin frequency would be ed to eod with this mix?

Any recommendations on other cycles would also be greatly appreciated.

I have searched this form and come across many post about a “cut mix” similar to this but couldn’t find the answers I am looking for.

yes!!! one of my favorites for sure. 8-10 weeks should be fine. and pinning ED or EOD is what i do. if you haven't run a cycle in a bit you'll probably get some great results. any specific questions?

D

Deleted member 45086

I am not exactly new to running gear, it has just been a few years since I have ran a cycle. I am looking to run a 8-10 week cut cycle. I have ran various compounds before including Tren.

I am looking into a “cut mix 320” which includes
Tren Ace. 100mg, Test Ace. 100mg, and Drostanolone 120mg. I also have Winstrol tabs I can throw in. Would this be something decent to run for a 8-10 week cycle? And I’m assuming pin frequency would be ed to eod with this mix?

I have searched this form and come across many post about a “cut mix” similar to this but couldn’t find the answers I am looking for.
If you choose cut mix 320 I would do 0.5cc every day or 1cc every other day. You don't really need the winstrol with this cycle. 8 weeks should be plenty. The good thing about this mix is that the dosages can be increased or decreased depending on how well you tolerate it very easily because of the short esters.

LowBoost

yes!!! one of my favorites for sure. 8-10 weeks should be fine. and pinning ED or EOD is what i do. if you haven't run a cycle in a bit you'll probably get some great results. any specific questions?
Should I run the cut mix alone? I am also prescribed Test Cyp. 200mg/week. From what I remember the added test will only help correct?

D

Deleted member 45086

Should I run the cut mix alone? I am also prescribed Test Cyp. 200mg/week. From what I remember the added test will only help correct?
I wouldn't. You got test prop in the mix. You will keep any water retention at a minimum with just the mix.

HGH.to

agree with Bigbelly, too much testosterone, especially in a cutting cycle, isn't a good sign.
Winstrol might be helpful, but since you haven't been on gear for a long time, even the cut mix alone can be too much since there's trenbolone. So you could either add Winstrol the last 4 weeks in case you need more results, or leave it alone.
workout hard, diet correctly, watch your water intake, get enough sleep