Cycle suggestions

Pole2Swole

14 week on cycle 4week PCT

500 mg Test E weekly for 14 weeks

50 mg dbol per day 7 weeks

Adex as needed

My question is once I finish up my 7 weeks with dbol what would be a good bulk agent to add for weeks 8 through 14 ?? Was thinking Tren or maybe Anadrol but I'm open to any and all suggestions. TIA

Welderman

I can already tell you no on the anadrol. That's way too harsh on your liver after a cycle of dbol. In fact I would suggest that you just finish out the 2nd part of your cycle with only test. Good luck

BiggyBill

Agreed with Welder.
second part go test alone. Don’t even think of adding orals because that’s why you need short cycle lenghts with orals - to avoid liver issues. Your cycle sounds good.
you may try adding dbol from week 4 to week 10
Good luck man!

Welderman

About all your gonna do is Increase your side effects. Water retention, puffiness. You should be pretty happy with the results that cycle will give you. Remember it's not a race.

BiggyBill

You can increase only if you don’t get absolutely any side effects at the dosage you currently run AND you are not happy with the results.
so, before you increase dosage, run what you plan first.
but yeah, welder is right, you are likely to increase side effects. You would most likely be very happy with those results, again, if would be able to tolerate the sides. Better start slowly