Cycle Update

calmb4dastorm

I'm just over halfway through my 12 week cycle of Test P, NPP, and EQ. Strength is definitely increasing. I measured at 13% body fat. Morning weight steady at 156.5 pounds. So, I'm up 3.5 pounds and down 2% BF. My appetite continues to fluctuate from little to extremely high. Vascularity increase noted as well. The goal of this cycle is to add mass and decrease BF at a slow steady pace. I do not like the rapid decrease in BF when I cut. I am hoping to drop my BF down to 10% during this off season period of growth. I have decided not to compete in October. However, it is my plan to compete in March 2017. I reached out to a local coach and am waiting for a response. When I get on the stage again, I want this body to look its best. Then after, its back to the drawing board as usual! 

I

icdeadlifters

Niiiiiiice... Always good to see a cycle go the way we plan. That's where reading and knowing what you want set the perfect cycle in place...

Congrats

calmb4dastorm

You are absolutely correct. Knowing what you want and researching the best approach for the desired outcome is very essential to a successful cycle. In addition, dieting and training in harmony with that goal sets everything in motion. May the gains be with us!

siegmund

That makes 2 of us ,now i got my shop decked out ,with the smith ,im bringing my bench olympic and bar and another 265 in weight ....all i need now is db's.  But i wait for deals Im not a stage person ,  but i like nice.  Fuck only 5 days or 6 of tren and the vascular is pumping.  Already 

I

icdeadlifters

calmb4dastorm said:
</p><p>Tren has kicked in!!!! I love it!</p><p>
.   </p><p>LOVE THE TREN...... IT'LL LEAD YOU THROUGH THE DARK...</p>

Dolf

Glad to see this cycle running smooth! Don't forget to donate blood since you're running eq : )

B

Burrr

Calm, you are getting very lean! 13% now and heading for 10%, isn't that pretty much epic leanness for a woman?  

Always stoked to see your progress pics and hear about your days at the gym. 

calmb4dastorm

To slow it down a bit, Burrr. I don't want to hit 10% until January. When I hit 12, I will try to hold even steadier. The slow decrease will keep me from a rapid drop precontest. I'm preparing mentally to maintain 12%bf moving forward during the off season

B

Burrr

Calm, what was your BF% at your last meet? I imagine there must be an ideal amount of leanness for winning these comps and that you dont want to over do it either. 

Will you be competing in the same class next time you get on the stage?

calmb4dastorm

I was 9%BF that day! It seemed unreal. That last 30 days precontest, I lost 15 pounds. I did not like the fast drop. I was 11% in January.