Cycle update

Mxer269

Ok, first off I want to give big thanks to this group for guidance doing my first cycle. I’m now on week 12 of 500 test C per week. What I have taken from this experience has been both painful and spectacular. I’m 5’10 44 years old I started off at 213Lbs and I’m now at 231. I’ve been eating a clean surplus the entire time. The strength and muscle growth has been amazing on cycle but unfortunately my hands just can’t tolerate the extra strength after about week 6 my hands were shot. Lots of pain like carpal tunnel syndrome and I can feel my ligaments and tendons flickering on heavy lifts. From what I learned about my self I’ll pct and likely be done, as some of you know I race Motocross and the cycle hasn’t helped me at all on the bike. My endurance is shit and my hands are trash. If I could find a chemical balance to keep me in the pocket of lifting and MX my ears are open. Thanks again to you all

suppsforlife

I would say Clen for endurance, but your hands would be shaking even more - so that's not a very good idea.
might lowering the dosage of Test and add a low Deca dosage for ligaments health during your second cycle.

Mxer269

I would say Clen for endurance, but your hands would be shaking even more - so that's not a very good idea.
might lowering the dosage of Test and add a low Deca dosage for ligaments health during your second cycle.
I’m on clen now. Started last week, I’m tolerating that well. I’ve lost my grip strength, numb/ tingling fingers and when I wake up I can’t even make a fist. I’m assuming it’s the test but very well could be the weight I’m moving around. hopefully things improve over PCT but didn’t have this issue prior to cycle. I very well may be done if I go on again it will be off MX season

otfjoey300

I’m on clen now. Started last week, I’m tolerating that well. I’ve lost my grip strength, numb/ tingling fingers and when I wake up I can’t even make a fist. I’m assuming it’s the test but very well could be the weight I’m moving around. hopefully things improve over PCT but didn’t have this issue prior to cycle. I very well may be done if I go on again it will be off MX season
Get some RMT work done if possible; youd be surprised how many problems the forearms and wrists being restricted causes. I was like a whole new man after a few deep tissue RMT sessions , my neck, shoulders, triceps, forearms, wrists, and it even went right to my pecs and upper back. It originated in my neck and directly affected any upper body movement I tried basically. Something to look into. Also if not using glucosamine supplement and good quality fish oil, I’d get on that asap

Mxer269

Deca gets rid of those pesky pains I find by week two. I had the same issues from tren
That’s good to know. The cycle went great just my hands are terrible. Makes me not want to go on again. I’m on my last week. Then with pct should put me in winter if I go on again I will come off if my hands get in the way. It’s not worth it wakes me up at night I haven’t felt my thumb for 2 weeks

otfjoey300

That’s good to know. The cycle went great just my hands are terrible. Makes me not want to go on again. I’m on my last week. Then with pct should put me in winter if I go on again I will come off if my hands get in the way. It’s not worth it wakes me up at night I haven’t felt my thumb for 2 weeks
Try NPP out at a eod dosing schedule to help prevent this next cycle; or even one shot of deca per week should do it.

otfjoey300

It might be more than just tendon and ligament issues here; still see a dr in case bro; do you bloodwork and make sure your pancreas is working properly; or blood is being circulated properly. Juice can bring up your RBC heavily and due to this blood becomes very quick, is your BP in range usually?

Mxer269

It might be more than just tendon and ligament issues here; still see a dr in case bro; do you bloodwork and make sure your pancreas is working properly; or blood is being circulated properly. Juice can bring up your RBC heavily and due to this blood becomes very quick, is your BP in range usually?
BP is good. Just had bloods a few weeks ago. E2 was a hair high but that’s about it. I’m 44 lots and lots of injury’s broke both wrists multiple times, just recovering from a broke. Ankle in April. My body’s been through the ringer. I’m sure the test is aggravating old injuries. I wanted to do Deca with my test but it was my first cycle so didn’t want to add stuff before I knew how I’d handle it. No issues with test just the hands and tendons feeling weak

otfjoey300

Try one shot of deca per week brother it will clear it right up. And hopefully it won’t give you ED. But if by chance it does i suggest proviron on cycle with it