Cypionate and propionate

Drod647

Hey guys I have some Cypionate and propionate my question is can I mix cypionate with propionate in the same week I know prop has a shorter half life?thanks

BiggyBill

Assuming you talk about testosterone - yes you can mix them. There are even compounds having mixed testosterones (like sustanon).
you just have to watch out to tolerate dosages.
example - 200 mg test cyp weekly and 50 mg test prop daily = 550 mg weekly which sounds good.

Drod647

I’ve been doing 1 cc twice a week of cypionate 200 I have propionate 400 that I wanted to add ,would 1cc of each a week be sufficient ?

BiggyBill

1cc of test cyp 200 version is enough, preferably to split up dosage weekly like 0.5 cc Mon and 0.5 cc Thu.
as in terms of test prop - ive never seen 400 mg /ml. Or you mean 400 total weekly. Usually it comes as 100 mg / ml. That means 0.5 cc daily (50 mg daily) meaning 350 mg weekly

Welderman

If you will look closer that has several different types of testosterone in it. Like sustanon it will have short and long esthers of testosterone. If I was you because I use sustanon myself would be take 0.5 cc twice weekly and would not add another testosterone product with it. These guys like Hgh, Biggie Bill, Supps for Life, and Body Gear are the experts so just hold tight till they give you the green light. They will never steer you wrong.

Drod647

If you will look closer that has several different types of testosterone in it. Like sustanon it will have short and long esthers of testosterone. If I was you because I use sustanon myself would be take 0.5 cc twice weekly and would not add another testosterone product with it. These guys like Hgh, Biggie Bill, Supps for Life, and Body Gear are the experts so just hold tight till they give you the green light. They will never steer you wrong.
Thanks man I’ll wait to they chime on👍

Welderman

Man you really don't need them both. See cypionate is slow releasing and long lasting, the opposite of prop. Sustanol has both short acting and long acting, hence why I said it will get strong quick. But no it's all testosterone so you can mix cyp or take separate, don't matter. I would save the cyp till I ran out of the other. 400/week plenty. I only use 500/week. Just watch your dose cause when something is that concentrated a small discrepancy in syringe can really change dose. Hope this helps

BiggyBill

Welderman explained it all perfectly. Thats sustanon with multiple forms of test. 1cc contains 400 mg and that’s exact dosage you need as a beginner. So split 0.5 cc and 0.5 cc weekly.
You can add more dosage or mor steroids only when having more experience.
As for now, that’s enough. Make sure to have anti estrogens handy and PCT meds.

suppsforlife

you can use them together, but there's no point in that. you're just going to have 2 pins and still get same effects.

Just got Cypex 250,10 Ampule, from Instanbul, their version of Cypionate, never had this one before, is it ok,the same as the UK version,any advise on this product would be appreciated.

Proton health care is on the box, I got these from the gym I use, needed something quick, before I order my new gear, from one of the many suppliers online. Because I don't use bitcoin or have a bank account,so can't do a bank transfer, can you recommend a good supplier were in can pay another way,I've got a visa card and normally pay for everything with that,but not many suppliers accept this method, is their another way to pay for my gear, do you know of any good suppliers that accept different methods of paying, any advise on this would be great,thanks

Last edited by a moderator: