Cypionate and propionate

BiggyBill

that's actually not my problem, i'm not a mod here. lol. i just know because i got a warning when i just registered that I shouldn't do it, so i learned my lesson

Maniac1130

,I've got a visa card and normally pay for everything with that,but not many suppliers accept this method, is their another way to pay for my gear, do you know of any good suppliers that accept different methods of paying, any advise on this would be great,thanks
Supps hit it right on the nail. If you have a smart phone (android or iphone) download 'cashapp' from the app store. This next part might get a little funky but.... You should be able to link a visa to your cashapp account. The reason I say this might get a little tricky is because some visa's might not be acceptable in cash app. So my suggestion, download cashapp and try to link your visa directly to cashapp (it's really easy). Once you have your card linked (this is assuming your specific Visa is accepted in cashapp) you can 1) add cash to your cashapp account and 2) use that to purchase the BTC. IF for some reason your specific Visa doesn't link to your cashapp, I would research a little to find out which prepaid ones do link to cashapp and get one of those. Load money onto the Visa, link it to your cashapp and follow same steps I outlined above. Hope this helps man and good luck!

MONSTRO

Hey guys I have some Cypionate and propionate my question is can I mix cypionate with propionate in the same week I know prop has a shorter half life?thanks
You can do prop on the first 4 weeks to kick in quick .
Prop 100mg EOD
Cyp 500mg week ( forst 4 weeks ) them only cyp at 1000mg week

Maniac1130

Maniac, that message should be sticky for a lot of beginners, lol
Are we able to post videos on here? I could possibly put something together demonstrating how to use cashapp/purchase BTC. I had no idea there was a demand for a tutorial