D-Bol question

siegmund

Myself when I ran dbl I split dose to 3 times a day ,then you will have the argument ,2× ,and of course 1 time ',, 3× day more stable and yes you have to take on off days ,,watch the liver bro ,and the kidneys ,,,also dbl will shut you down quick ,not as fast as drol but still quick ,how much test you running with it

N

noveskeelite

I would go as at least twice a day because of its half life. and yes take on off days also. Basically what he said ^^^^

I dunno if you can split yours tho if their the cheap caps stuck together. depends on source I guess. I quit dbol because of the massive lower back pumps.

J

josewales40

i would def. go twice a day , you can buy a pill splitter for cheap at any pharmacy and they do a good job - make sure your taking test with it at least i hope your not planning a d-bol only cycle - you will lose the gains very quick

kiddbiggdogg

I personally didn't dose on my rest days only to give my body a chance to recover somewhat. Only due to the fact of what Zig said about it shutting you down. I had some very good results but I was taking testosterone with it. I would say definitely split dose ablest 2 per day

N

noveskeelite

yeah good things to mention about taking test also. Oral only is bad news.

krusher

An oral cycle only is not very effective,also dbol alone can cause sexual disfunction with out supplementation with test .. test and dbol is a soild cycle,  If your going to do it right  you will have to use test on every cycle and that means pinning no way around it , as for dosing dbol it only remains in your system for 4 hrs , so 10mg in the am. 20mg pre workout 10mg post workout and 10mg at dinner this will keep blood levels sustained .. some do half before workout and half after  you can try both to see what works best for you I prefer the later ..dose even on non work out days  no up down up down thats bad , drink at least 1 gallon of water a day. NO alcohol !! 4wk max ,supplement with liv52 for liver support , most health food stores have liv52. hope this helps